Quote Originally Posted by UnSc^_-pe View Post
dude WTF is ur problem. i havnt done a gd thing to u and u have been nothing but a fucking asshole. stop blaming u sucking on evry1 else ghosting. for the love of christ, i was just asking a fucking question. and frankly i dont give a flying fuk on what u have to say. from a lot of other peoples posts i see so many people are getting banned for ghosting and venting. dude, come on. so many people play css while running vent, what makes u some pro on spotting ghosting VS just dumb luck.

i was trying to be cool this entire time and solve a situation that shouldnt have happened but evrytime i sy something somebody has some snide ass remark. seriously, i didnt come in here like some asshole spamming about all this bs and cursing people out, i tried to approach this a mature adult, but i guess im a fuking moron for trying to be civil. and frankly i dont need ur fucking shit, i didnt take any from those gd muslim insurgent fucks in iraq, and im sure as hell not gonna put up with ur fucking immaturity. fuck off man.
What does Iraq have to do with a Gaming server ? Whooooooa there buddy. We have some anger management issues that need to be resolved asap.