Well i have been playing on ur pub number 1 for the past couple of days and i really enjoyed ur server. im not great, but there are times when i pull of some crazy shit. and i enjoyed ur server because no1 ever called hacks and evry1 was cool as hell. well today about 7:00 pm eastern, i was on with some friends and a ringer and we all got banned. what for idk, but it soon came to my attention that some was going to unban us and even apologized for what happened. well this person who was telling us this was talking to our ringer and our ringer said some stupid remarks. he informed me of this and i got pissed at him for said remarks and that i was becoming a regular on ur server and like d playing there. well by then it was to late and the person trying to resolve the situation got pissed (as they had all the right in the world to) and basically said we werent going to get unbanned and that we were never playing on any of his servers.

am asking to get unbanned because our ringer does not reflect me nor any1 else at xC. it was a case of contacting the wrong person and our ringer being a prick. if nothing comes of this then at least i was able to try and set things right. gl hf.

xC // UnSc^_-pe STEAM_0:0:8156092