Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: faggotry

1. Angry faggotry

playful kicks are one thing but the faggots doin dumb bans need to just stop .... its patetic all the admins now seem to have power trips on the wrong individuals this is why i changed my name and went incongnito for so long..... i wont mention any fags names cause im not here to fuckin report just throwin my two cents on the dumb forums and saying the faggotry can stop.... if i wanna make a case of it and damage the hopes of clan for a few individuals i will i hate wasting my time typing any of this bullshit but come on grow the fuck up and play by the rule book using powers sparingly is still top 10 right? so learn your fucking rules and abide them..... ive played the admin role long enough to know what i can and cant do get off my nuts all you new admins and all regulars that know me quit fuckin with me its retarded i gotta come home from work wanna game then get banned for faggot crush reasons........ im not leaving ibis and never will one of the few good servers but seriously learn your role as admins or pass the stick. fuck you im out
    victory is won by skill never cheating, cheating only results in havok, havok only leads to suffering, and suffering only leads to agony of defeat.

2. Default

In-Game name: †Jesus†

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SHADY V1RU5 View Post
    playful kicks are one thing but the faggots doin dumb bans need to just stop .... its patetic all the admins now seem to have power trips on the wrong individuals this is why i changed my name and went incongnito for so long..... i wont mention any fags names cause im not here to fuckin report just throwin my two cents on the dumb forums and saying the faggotry can stop.... if i wanna make a case of it and damage the hopes of clan for a few individuals i will i hate wasting my time typing any of this bullshit but come on grow the fuck up and play by the rule book using powers sparingly is still top 10 right? so learn your fucking rules and abide them..... ive played the admin role long enough to know what i can and cant do get off my nuts all you new admins and all regulars that know me quit fuckin with me its retarded i gotta come home from work wanna game then get banned for faggot crush reasons........ im not leaving ibis and never will one of the few good servers but seriously learn your role as admins or pass the stick. fuck you im out
    complaining, but not willing to do 5 minutes of paperwork to properly report anyone...and still thinking someone gives a shit.

classic shady.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

4. Default

Sounds like some passive aggressive status updates broads post on FB. Name names, Holmes!

5. Default

no point in wasting my time to fill it out cause i already know how shit works ya see .... and it wont show up in list when its voted apon fyi .... and yes i was banned i dont have a screen shot cause fuck it i know what happens its a slap on the wrist but nothing is really ever done..... its a fuckin "democracy"
    victory is won by skill never cheating, cheating only results in havok, havok only leads to suffering, and suffering only leads to agony of defeat.

6. Default

no point in wasting my time to fill it out cause i already know how shit works ya see .... and it wont show up in list when its voted apon fyi .... and yes i was banned i dont have a screen shot cause fuck it i know what happens its a slap on the wrist but nothing is really ever done..... its a fuckin "democracy"
    So you won't waste your time reporting it, but you will waste your time bitching about it...logic

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

7. Default

Bitching about it takes less time and feels better than being a faggot snitch.

Would read thread again.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

8. Default

#like.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

9. Default

i wont mention any fags names cause im not here to fuckin report
    Did ya'll miss that part? Because it's like near the beginning.

10. Default

Dick-Town hacks.