Thread: ike<ibis.a> STEAM_0:1:19690906

1. Default ike<ibis.a> STEAM_0:1:19690906

Player name: Ike<ibis.a>
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:19690906
    sb_status: yes

What hacks: Not sure what it is. Something with his sound card. He sees dots or something on his screen when people make noise by wakling. (my demo has him admitting to this). Floss has demos of him walling too.

Other info: This demo (Ike.rar) has Ike talking about his sound card program (he explained it via steam chat to nemesis in more detail). He admits that he is cheating and hacking.

(I'm getting an error when uploading the demo as a .dem file... I've attached a .rar file, just extract it into ur cstrike folder)

The error is:
    "Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error."

What does this mean?

Edit: I'm also adding one of the demos that Floss took (This is Ike1.rar).

For the "Ike1" demo on fy_funtimes:
    0:39 Tick – 3980
    0:59 Tick – 6000
    1:52 Tick – 11270
    2:14 Tick – 12444 (the autosnipe kill after the m4 kill is obvious on this one… and he brags about it lol)
    2:45 Tick – 16500
    After this I got tired of it and stopped logging every instance. It was too obvious that he was walling in addition to his "sound card program" claim.
    4:10 is funny though... major fail
    Last edited by Hodgie; 03-28-2009 at 02:14 AM.

2. Default

Ike should take a hike cause his girlfriend is a dike, who sits on a pike and fucks a bike.

that time at 4:10 was a fail

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    Ike should take a hike cause his girlfriend is a dike, who sits on a pike and fucks a bike.

that time at 4:10 was a fail
    if you don't have anything to add, please shut the fuck up.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    if you don't have anything to add, please shut the fuck up.
    actually I do have something to add, my bad for having a little fun.

Hodgie I only get that "missing security token" message when I try to upload a demo that is to big. I think the up load says a maximum of 8MB but I've never been able to upload one that big. As for that "sound" hack, its the first time I've seen one. I have no info on it.

5. Arrow

I would really like to hear what Ike has to say about this...

Too bad his time has run out.

He has now been permanently banned. You should note that his banning has nothing to do with this nor his admin removal. Before this topic was made demos had been submitted to me that I was until today unable to view. After viewing these demos along with the audit of his logs it was decided to remove some of his powers. After looking at other incidents it then became clear that his admin needed removal and that he was a lost cause. After this decision was made it was then decided that he would be banned for his discussions on hacking that were made apparent today.

IKE started with some poor choices, unfortunately he did not care about correcting them and made his ill intentions apparent and as a result he was ultimately banned.

I try to be as fair as possible with the judgments on peoples mistakes. In the end it is their character which decides their future. What saddens me is that this same character applies to the real world too. This may only be a game but the decisions that people make in a position of authority say a lot about them. Some actions such as the ones taken by IKE make it clear that they do not care about anything other then themselves.

You could describe an admin as the salt of the server, they are the nourishment and the lifeblood that keeps it working. What can be said for an admin that cares not for the server or for others is this:

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew 5:13
    Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.
    Last edited by ZERO; 03-28-2009 at 07:45 PM.