Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Ibis ranking system

1. Default

I've read three of your posts today, all were pointless. What the hell is going through your mind when you decide to respond to threads?
    Paper,

Demonater10 is the latest IBIS troll. He's a troll on the forums and a troll in game. He's been banned and is now trying to wreak havoc in the forums.

He doesn't contribute anything to the IBIS community on the forums or in game. Hell, he likely contributes nothing to society in general.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ricochet View Post
    Paper,

Demonater10 is the latest IBIS troll. He's a troll on the forums and a troll in game. He's been banned and is now trying to wreak havoc in the forums.

He doesn't contribute anything to the IBIS community on the forums or in game. Hell, he likely contributes nothing to society in general.
    I'm ranked 46 in IBIS ZM and you are following my posts, I must be doing something right.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    Thanks... I would love to get alot of the old school guys back in IBIS to have some fun this summer...
    dude we tried to get them to stay cause we knew their server wouldn't last. we offered alternative options to their zm clan tag, just nothing that would confuse admins from regs. I know some helped them with their server setup too. You are still happy though cause you know Ibis isn't going anywhere but up

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    dude we tried to get them to stay cause we knew their server wouldn't last. we offered alternative options to their zm clan tag, just nothing that would confuse admins from regs. I know some helped them with their server setup too. You are still happy though cause you know Ibis isn't going anywhere but up

Yea... I remember we were even allowed to start a IBIS-ZM group as long as we didn't wear the tag in game.

Through the whole thing I talked a lot with Zero (about every time he was on). Some feelings of certain members got hurt and they went ahead with the new server. It was fun while it lasted and I have no regrets...

Our server was a little more private which meant we never had the numbers of IBIS but we also kept a core group of players who were committed to having fun and following the rules. It was nice to know when you spent time on a cade no one would run up and throw a grenade... and no Mic spammers!

I know that there was drama that came about with a member of GS-ZM who still works on maps for IBIS and NYS C.O. but since then I have read in on a lot of problems that NYS has resolved and have nothing but respect for him.

I have been super busy with work and school... but I plan to get my 40+ hours of zombie mod in as soon as school is out for summer!!!

5. Default

I know everyone who has been around long enough to even remember that time of the GS-ZM split have mixed feelings about it and us members... but most of the people who left to form GS-ZM started as IBIS players and left as IBIS Zombie mod admins...

For better or worse everyone who came and playd on GS-ZM started at IBIS!!!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    If you'd been paying any attention Pooter left with a lot of us to form GS-ZM a separate server/group because a few Zombie mod players felt picked on and treated like shit for only playing Zombie Mod on IBIS.
    Oohh I actually never knew that. I just thought he just left for no reason other than to move on to different games.

7. Default

Hopefully I'm the new legend, considering I passed pooter's score.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Hopefully I'm the new legend, considering I passed pooter's score.
    Yea, but no one's even close to his time played on the server

http://www.gametracker.com/server_in...ins&order=desc

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by demonater10 View Post
    I'm ranked 46 in IBIS ZM and you are following my posts, I must be doing something right.
    who cares about zombie mod rankings. its not competative what so ever. i was the first few to connect to that server, and have been playing it since, so i know what im talking about.

we follow ur posts? these are OUR forums... we monitor everything that goes on here. we follow every thread.

we followed hitler all the way to his last bunker. i suppose he was doing something right too, in your words of course.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    who cares about zombie mod rankings. its not competative what so ever. i was the first few to connect to that server, and have been playing it since, so i know what im talking about.

we follow ur posts? these are OUR forums... we monitor everything that goes on here. we follow every thread.

we followed hitler all the way to his last bunker. i suppose he was doing something right too, in your words of course.
    LOL... Amen... Mad props for that one whytboiz.... And on a side note zombie mod really shouldnt be taken so seriously but when it comes down to it there are good players and bad players... Your either one or the other... its as simple as that.