Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Res admin abuse!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    Res and Mastagunz (little brother), I told you two ingame today when this happened to make peace with each other not start bashing on each other. yes you two did resolve it for a short amount of time but it started up again.

Mastagunz (bigger brother with admin) you really do need to tell your little brother not to use your admin that you paid for. I wanna suggest when he plays take off the <ibis.a> tag and when you play add the tag back on. That way it doesn't cause confusion to the rest of the admins.

As for today, mastagunz little brother is not an admin. So today when he got burned in the tubes is totally justified. Res didn't use his admin on another admin. But on a side note find a new spot every round or at least skip rounds for going in the tube.

I don't see the problem with my brother using the admin. There is nothing wrong with that. HOW IS HIM BEING BURNED IN THE TUBES FOR NO REASON JUSTIFIED? THAT IS CLEARLY ADMIN ABUSE. SOME PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN WHERE THEIR JURISDICTION ENDS!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    I don't see the problem with my brother using the admin. There is nothing wrong with that. HOW IS HIM BEING BURNED IN THE TUBES FOR NO REASON JUSTIFIED? THAT IS CLEARLY ADMIN ABUSE. SOME PEOPLE NEED TO LEARN WHERE THEIR JURISDICTION ENDS!
    I don't suppose you know who was head admin at the time (the one that was on first). If the head admin says tubes are off limits for a round... just listen to him, he's the one in charge... If he gets out of hand then make a forum post.

3. Default

Mastagunz I have no problem with you or your little brother. You never told anyone before that he could use your admin. Your little brother even said so in game "that he shouldn't use admin since my brother paid for it". I agree with you sticking up for your younger brother, I would do the same thing. But as Zero said any admin commands that your brother uses under "your" admin, YOU are held responsible. None of the other admins knew he could use your admin, therefore he wasn't treated as another admin but a regular player. But now that you have said he can use your admin, I shall treat him as another admin.

4. Cool Okay.

Here we go.

1.Mastagunz, from now on if your brother is NOT allowed to used admin. Unless im informed otherwise, your little brother is just another player and is going to be treated as such. If you think he should also be using your admin you are 150 % responsible for what he dose, and if he fucks up in any way, it'll will be your fault.

2.You both need to get over this.
    I dont care what you think is right.
    Your wrong, burning the people in the tubes after putting a server wide vote up is totally justified as an admin.
    It was 1 round. You died from fire after getting a bunch of kills in a tube. OH NO. SO SAD. The funniest part is your the only person out of the like 4 i burned that cared at all about this.

3.I'm sick and fucking tired of hearing about my "Admin abusing".
    Come post in the forums about shit that maters.
    I cant think of any point in my adminship that I've seriously abused my powers.
    The first few days of me being an admin sure... but that was the first time i was EVER an admin and i was still drunk with power :P
    That has long passed and i think I'm a respectable admin well known on the Zmod and Gungame servers. I'm fair and (most of the time) I enforce the rules of the server, banning spammers, muting annoying faggots etc etc.
    If you seriously think your going to win this fight your sadly sadly mistaken.

Im still not apologizing.

Your brother can bitch and moan as much as he wants but its not going to change anything. End of fucking story.
    Last edited by ๖ReS; 03-29-2009 at 11:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    Here we go.

1.Mastagunz, from now on if your brother is NOT allowed to used admin. Unless im informed otherwise, your little brother is just another player and is going to be treated as such. If you think he should also be using your admin you are 150 % responsible for what he dose, and if he fucks up in any way, it'll will be your fault.

2.You both need to get over this.
    I dont care what you think is right.
    Your wrong, burning the people in the tubes after putting a server wide vote up is totally justified as an admin.
    It was 1 round. You died from fire after getting a bunch of kills in a tube. OH NO. SO SAD. The funniest part is your the only person out of the like 4 i burned that cared at all about this.

3.I'm sick and fucking tired of hearing about my "Admin abusing".
    Come post in the forums about shit that maters.
    I cant think of any point in my adminship that I've seriously abused my powers.
    The first few days of me being an admin sure... but that was the first time i was EVER an admin and i was still drunk with power :P
    That has long passed and i think I'm a respectable admin well known on the Zmod and Gungame servers. I'm fair and (most of the time) I enforce the rules of the server, banning spammers, muting annoying faggots etc etc.
    If you seriously think your going to win this fight your sadly sadly mistaken.

Im still not apologizing.

Your brother can bitch and moan as much as he wants but its not going to change anything. End of fucking story.

1. I don't know why you think my brother can't use the admin but he will.

2. Burning people in the tubes is never justified, I am the only person that cared because if anyone else complained you would probably mute then kick.

3. I am posting shit that matters. All I wanted was for you to admit you burned them and it was wrong. Then say that you won't do it anymore but you can't man up. And you know what, since you are so respected on the gungame maybe you can stay there!

6. Default

1. I don't know why you think my brother can't use the admin but he will.

2. Burning people in the tubes is never justified, I am the only person that cared because if anyone else complained you would probably mute then kick.

3. I am posting shit that matters. All I wanted was for you to admit you burned them and it was wrong. Then say that you won't do it anymore but you can't man up. And you know what, since you are so respected on the gungame maybe you can stay there!
    Do you really read what you post? shit that matters? if they were asked to knock it off after camping in there for many rounds ( and obviously not getting touched by anyone) and everyone voted to burn them then i don't see the problem is....burning someone for one round is really not something you make a thread over, IT'S JUST PLAIN STUPID! your bother had your admin and failed to represent ibis in a positive way by kicking another admin is abusive...having everyone vote to burn the people in the tubes who have been camping there every round shows everyone ibis admins have a sense of humor! and the fact that you come in here and cry for your little brother cause he didn't get to be cheap one round is immature on both you and your brother. you lose, you get nothing, good day sir!
    FIRE FIRE FIRE!

7. Default

The ownage of this thread is so enormous, that I cannot add to it. However, I will offer a definitive solution:
    I'm black, amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by (USMC)Cornholio View Post
    Do you really read what you post?
    Have YOU been reading the post? I am not posting to stick up for my brother but because I have seen several admins burn people because they think they can make rules where and where not people can cade. It does not say anything about being able to do that in the rules and it spoils people's fun.

9. Default

The real problem seems to stem from the following misunderstanding: admins being able to restrict areas.

If a part of a map beings to become too unbalanced the admin may, generally with the consent of a decent number of players, temporarily declare an area off limits. One would hope, especially if a vote was done, that the other admins on the server would go along with this basic use of admin powers to ensure balanced gameplay.

Res because he believed that the admins should be balancing the game took action against your younger bro because he was not at that time preforming admin actions via aiding all the players on the server to achieve fair rounds. Now this has obviously caused some problems and thus I would advice using admin on him in the future if he has the <ibis.a> tag on. However note that this does not give him immunity to unfair locations. Just like with any other admin at that point demos can be made and submitted and if I find that the player is just using admin as a shield they will be punished. As a result of this I would recommend that Mastagunz have the <ibis.a> tag off when he does not want his little bro carring the responsibilities of admin.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    As a result of this I would recommend that Mastagunz have the <ibis.a> tag off when he does not want his little bro carring the responsibilities of admin.
    I suggested that earlier zero lol