Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Res admin abuse!

1. Default Ah hahahahaha.

I love you Demonator.
    I don't care what anyone sez.
    <3

Anyway. I fully agree with Zero, and everyone else seems to agree with me as well. Mastagunz, you were wrong to make a thread/big deal of this.
    You were wrong to kick me from the server. Your wrong to argue with admins that have been on the IBIS servers a lot longer than you. If this is really such a huge problem to you, consider not being an in-humorous fag and maybe take things less seriously. Cause honestly... if you got so mad over this, you got some problems yo.

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    I love you Demonator.
    I don't care what anyone sez.
    <3

Anyway. I fully agree with Zero, and everyone else seems to agree with me as well. Mastagunz, you were wrong to make a thread/big deal of this.
    You were wrong to kick me from the server. Your wrong to argue with admins that have been on the IBIS servers a lot longer than you. If this is really such a huge problem to you, consider not being an in-humorous fag and maybe take things less seriously. Cause honestly... if you got so mad over this, you got some problems yo.
    WOW, so this has resorted to name calling? Maybe you are the fag.

good day faggot

3. Default

I will now edit the 2 posts above where the word "fag" is referenced so no homosexuals are offended

If this is really such a huge problem to you, consider not being an in-humorous and maybe take things less seriously. Cause honestly... if you got so mad over this, you got some problems yo.

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    WOW, so this has resorted to name calling? Maybe you are the .

good day
    I believe I have made a powerful addition to the forums today.

4. Default

Haha that post by him actually cracked me up a little.
    -MBP

5. Default Lmao.

Are we seriously banning this dude from out servers?
    Demon is the SHIT.

Mastagunz i love how the only thing you take out of all the stuff i typed is me calling you an in-humorous fag.

Makes sense though. I mean you probably have nothing else to argue about considering no one thinks your right.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by ?ReS View Post
    Are we seriously banning this dude from out servers?
    Demon is the SHIT.

Mastagunz i love how the only thing you take out of all the stuff i typed is me calling you an in-humorous fag.

Makes sense though. I mean you probably have nothing else to argue about considering no one thinks your right.
    I don't care if they think I am right or not. I don't know what your problem is but maybe you should take demonators big black cock out of your asshole.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XxMastagunzxX View Post
    I don't care if they think I am right or not. I don't know what your problem is but maybe you should take demonators big black cock out of your asshole.
    I can assure you that, that is not where I am storing my big black cock.
    Last edited by demonater10; 04-01-2009 at 07:19 AM.

8. Default Nuuuu Demon.

But that's were you SHOULD be storing it
    <33

9. Default

But that's were you SHOULD be storing it
    <33
    That is hot, please turn the heat down.

10. Default

Hahahahahahaha.
    nuh i like it hot baby.

... gettin more and more gay amirite?