Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Demonater10 banned for 7 days

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by demonater10 View Post
    I requested more information on the difference between a senior admin/clan member/admin/etc from Ricochet, but was met with hostility. I am simply trying to educated myself on the rules.
    I just made a post asking zero to explain this in his own words. But basically, the senior admins are the IBIS clan members... they have <ibis> instead of <ibis.a>. On the forums the clan members just have "IBIS" under their name (look at NYS C.O.'s posts for an example).

Whether a senior admin or just a regular one, mixed signals are sent when a problem with my tag is not indicated by a majority of administrators for the majority of time that I have played on the server.
    When you are getting mixed signals, you should go with what the senior admin says until you hear from Zero. The senior admins can overrule regular admins.

Basically the hierarchy is:
    Zero & Jigsaw > IBIS clan members > regular admins

2. Default

ive noticed this arguement a lot...

is there an issue in regards to who has higher rank? is there a question on if clan members rank higher then regular admins?

if thats the issue here... you regs need to put that to rest... we've been playing here for 3+ years. the system has been running the same way since zero created ibis.

here are your options.... play here and have fun.... try to manifest your own power(has been done and they now no longer play IBIS, nor do half of them play css at all). or you can just be a menace and constantly banned for 2 days, 7 days, and eventualy removed. this is also the same for the forums.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    ive noticed this arguement a lot...

is there an issue in regards to who has higher rank? is there a question on if clan members rank higher then regular admins?

if thats the issue here... you regs need to put that to rest... we've been playing here for 3+ years. the system has been running the same way since zero created ibis.

here are your options.... play here and have fun.... try to manifest your own power(has been done and they now no longer play IBIS, nor do half of them play css at all). or you can just be a menace and constantly banned for 2 days, 7 days, and eventualy removed. this is also the same for the forums.
    From your post I gather the following implied statement:
    "I have been playing here for 3+ years, know all the rules, and rather than help inform everyone who hasn't, I'd rather have them guess because I'm pro and feel offering a definitive solution to this ongoing problem is too much effort to put in for a 3+ year regular."

Profound.

4. Default

From your post I gather the following implied statement:
    "I have been playing here for 3+ years, know all the rules, and rather than help inform everyone who hasn't, I'd rather have them guess because I'm pro.

Profound.
    Quit trying to fucking cause problems. I already explained the way the system works... look up a few posts.

Did you notice the question marks? He was asking if there was a problem with people understanding it... Fuck you are dense

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Quit trying to fucking cause problems. I already explained the way the system works... look up a few posts.

Did you notice the question marks? He was asking if there was a problem with people understanding it... Fuck you are dense
    In an effort to reduce the negativity that you are currently aiming at me:
    I like you, will you be my friend?

6. Default

In an effort to reduce the negativity that you are currently aiming at me:
    I like you, will you be my friend?
    No I won't. You are a troll... restarting arguments after they've already been resolved. You asked for an explaination of how the system works... I gave you one. Whyt asked if there was any further questions... you yell at him and bitch that no one is answering you're question. You have also gotten into 2 arguements with admins that I respect, refusing to listen to them and disrespecting them (matter & rico). So again, my answer is no.

7. Default

No I won't. You are a troll... restarting arguments after they've already been resolved. You asked for an explaination of how the system works... I gave you one. Whyt asked if there was any further questions... you yell at him and bitch that no one is answering you're question. You have also gotten into 2 arguements with admins that I respect, refusing to listen to them and disrespecting them (matter & rico). So again, my answer is no.
    hodge, he just comes on here TRYING to be a smart ass and annoy ppl. dont give him what he wants, dont give him the satisfaction. you can tell by the way he posts. he trys to act better then everyone. dont let him get under your skin.

8. Default

hodge, he just comes on here TRYING to be a smart ass and annoy ppl. dont give him what he wants, dont give him the satisfaction. you can tell by the way he posts. he trys to act better then everyone. dont let him get under your skin.
    Yea I know. I'm just tired, stressed, and cranky...

9. Default

I made a very general statement. I was not asking for an additional explanation, the one you offered as well as the thread you made is much appreciated.

However, you state that I disrespected two admins, this is not true. Matter banned me because he has anger management issues, I have put this to rest. Rico banned me because he was wrong, and this thread stands as proof of it. Whether he decides to unban me is entirely up to him, though I stated (which can be seen in my log) that I was going to take this to the forum rather than continue to discuss it with him, he also referred to me as an "asshole" several times while I treated and spoke with him with nothing but respect.

Please read the log. If you have done so, please re-read it again.

he trys to act better then everyone. .
    Than*

Yea I know. I'm just tired, stressed, and cranky...
    It's ok, I forgive you.

10. Default

Demonater10,

Rico banned me because he was wrong, and this thread stands as proof of it.
    I was not wrong. Go back and read Zero's post. He made a ruling that your tag is ok. He went on to say that matters such as these are left up to the admins discretion unless he makes a ruling on it. He's made a ruling on it and I will own up to it. He went on to say that your ban for seven days can be commuted by me if I so choose.

You need to learn how to behave. You claim you were and are talking respectfully to others and yet you come here and continue to belittle people. A respectful person would not do what you have and are doing.

Comments like such as those below prove my point.

Profound.
    and

Than*
    I should warn you that you shouldn't attempt to correct people if you can't form a correct sentence. 'Profound.' is not a sentence. He also shouldn't have capatalized 'than' as you suggested.

I changed my name and then tried to clarify why I was being requested to change it
    Bullshit! You were arguing with me trying to claim that I can not make rules. You were also claiming ignorance to the fact that an IBIS clan member told you to not use that tag by not acknowledging the request in the first place.

Agreed, however, Slasher was not the only admin I asked. In fact, I asked several admins, Slasher was just the admin that I immediately remembered.
    What other admins did you ask? Name them, please.

I am simply trying to educated myself on the rules.
    I'll call bullshit on you for that. You are doing nothing of the sort.

Now, your constant condescending remarks in this thread make you look like the asshole that you are. I read this thread this morning and I felt, at the time, that your ban should be commuted because Zero suggested as much. I've since reconsidered that after reading more of your condescending smart ass comments. Your ban stands for 6 more days unless Zero wants to commute it. My suggestion would be to let you serve your ban.