Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Demonater10 banned for 7 days

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ricochet View Post
    Demonater10,

I was not wrong. Go back and read Zero's post. He made a ruling that your tag is ok. He went on to say that matters such as these are left up to the admins discretion unless he makes a ruling on it. He's made a ruling on it and I will own up to it. He went on to say that your ban for seven days can be commuted by me if I so choose.
    Thank you for admitting that you were wrong.

You need to learn how to behave. You claim you were and are talking respectfully to others and yet you come here and continue to belittle people. A respectful person would not do what you have and are doing.
    I am not belittling anyone, in fact, many people here consider name calling acceptable. Please refer to the following threads to witness admins and members engaging in verbal assaults against each other:
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1235
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1239

I should warn you that you shouldn't attempt to correct people if you can't form a correct sentence. 'Profound.' is not a sentence.
    Correct, it is the signature attached to the end of my post.

He also shouldn't have capatalized 'than' as you suggested.
    Capitalized*, and you should re-read in which the context I made the correction.

Bullshit! You were arguing with me trying to claim that I can not make rules.
    Wrong, I was simply trying to understand what you were saying. At one point you decided you no longer wanted to discuss this and told me to take it to the forums, I agreed, told you I would do so, then you banned me. The log speaks for itself.

You were also claiming ignorance to the fact that an IBIS clan member told you to not use that tag by not acknowledging the request in the first place.
    By not acknowledging the request in the first place is a definitive reason to not comply with a request that I never acknowledged in the first place.

Thank you for arguing my point.

What other admins did you ask? Name them, please.
    Res, Internetbadass, inthebutt. Regardless of whether or not they are "retards", "slow", or no longer in power, I consulted authorities who mutually agreed it was acceptable to have the tag [K K K].

Now, your constant condescending remarks in this thread make you look like the asshole that you are.
    That is purely opinion. But, at this point, you are the only one calling me vulgar names.

I read this thread this morning and I felt, at the time, that your ban should be commuted because Zero suggested as much. I've since reconsidered that after reading more of your condescending smart ass comments. Your ban stands for 6 more days unless Zero wants to commute it. My suggestion would be to let you serve your ban.
    That is your choice, though I never argued the removal of my ban prematurely. I fought for something that I believe in, now I am banned. The end result being that I have fought for everyone who uses the [K K K] tag to continue to do so. That goal is now accomplished, and let my banning serve as a lesson to you.

Hopefully, I will return in six days and see you as a changed man.

2. Default

Thank you for admitting that you were wrong.
    Nope. My ban was ok'd by the Zero. I was not wrong. He merely told you that you can use the [KKK] tag after you return.

Correct, it is the signature attached to the end of my post.
    Nah, you put that in there to be a wise ass.

By not acknowledging the request in the first place is a definitive reason to not comply with a request that I never acknowledged in the first place.
    It's your fault that you chose not to acknowledge CO's request that you remove it. I think it's fairly safe to assume that you are quite young so you should know that ignorance of a law (in this case a rule) is no excuse for breaking it. You should learn that, it appears that you don't know it.

That is purely opinion. But, at this point, you are the only one calling me vulgar names.
    Unfortunately for you, it is an opinion shared by many IBIS clan members. You've created a bad reputation for yourself in only a few short months here on the IBIS servers. Too bad for you!

That goal is now accomplished, and let my banning serve as a lesson to you.

Hopefully, I will return in six days and see you as a changed man.
    You have a thick head. I'll still be the same person I was yesterday. You better hope that YOU return in six days with a fresh, friendly and renewed attitude. You are going to be a closely watched player on ALL IBIS servers now...

We've got our eye on you

3. Default

Nope. My ban was ok'd by the Zero. I was not wrong. He merely told you that you can use the [KKK] tag after you return.
    As was my tag, GG for me.

Nah, you put that in there to be a wise ass.
    can't spell ASSume without Ass, but, ok.

It's your fault that you chose not to acknowledge CO's request that you remove it. I think it's fairly safe to assume that you are quite young so you should know that ignorance of a law (in this case a rule) is no excuse for breaking it. You should learn that, it appears that you don't know it.
    That's like saying "I will make a post on the forums telling demonater10, and only demonater10 to remove his [K K K] tag even though there are several other members of the same clan but don't have an account on the forum.

Unfortunately for you, it is an opinion shared by many IBIS clan members. You've created a bad reputation for yourself in only a few short months here on the IBIS servers. Too bad for you!
    Unfortunately for you, them, and the rest of the internet, opinions don't affect my e-esteem. If they did, I would have quit a long time ago. Also, opinions, whether good or bad, are not grounds for banning someone. So while you argue that many people don't like me, it doesn't matter, as long as I am not breaking a rule (like in this case and many others), I believe they will have to enjoy my company as I enjoy theirs.

You have a thick head.
    I do, in a good way.

I'll still be the same person I was yesterday.
    Those who do not change are the most useless, my friend.

You better hope that YOU return in six days with a fresh, friendly and renewed attitude.
    Thanks Dr. Phil, I will take your advice into consideration, perhaps I will consult Oprah as well?

You are going to be a closely watched player on ALL IBIS servers now...
    Glad I've got an increasing fan base!

4. Default

yeah you got a fan club now. didn't know you had that tag on. its offensive to me, I suggest changing it. the issue that followed is entirely different which ill keep out of for now. I really hope you drop that tag...

5. Default

I don't think the tag is acceptable either. We have such a strict policy against racism, and then randomly someone is allowed to wear a tag which screams hate and intolerance. It shouldn't matter if he is in the clan, the clan should have known better. IMO the tag should not be allowed to be worn in our servers. Its sending mixed messages.
    -MBP

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    yeah you got a fan club now. didn't know you had that tag on. its offensive to me, I suggest changing it. the issue that followed is entirely different which ill keep out of for now. I really hope you drop that tag...
    While I value your opinion, please value mine:

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    However, let it be known that the KKK tag is fine for members of that clan. If
    Thanks...

7. Default

I see my request is denied! that says a lot about you demon.

edit: anyone on demons friends list? please pm me.

8. Default

Keep it up asshole, what goes around comes around.

What you don't understand is that we've dealt with assholes like you before.
    Your kind never win.

You keep mentioning the fact that you are breaking no rules while being an asshole to many IBIS clan members. You seem to think the IBIS servers are a democracy where you have some kind of god given rights.

You would be wrong.

Yet, you continue to trash talk and stir the fucking shit pot. You're eventually going to get covered in it.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    I see my request is denied! that says a lot about you demon.

edit: anyone on demons friends list? please pm me.
    While you have your opinion on my tag, Zero has made a decision on this, and his decision was that it is acceptable.

I am sorry that it offends you, that is not the goal. It is not a reference to anything racist, simply a clan tag. There are several others that wear it, white and black alike.

Keep it up asshole, what goes around comes around.

What you don't understand is that we've dealt with assholes like you before.
    Your kind never win.
    I am not engaging in some kind of competition, I simply requested the use of my clan tag [K K K], now that I have it, there is nothing more to discuss.

You keep mentioning the fact that you are breaking no rules while being an asshole to many IBIS clan members. You seem to think the IBIS servers are a democracy where you have some kind of god given rights.

You would be wrong.
    I would be wrong if that were what I thought. However, I never stated I thought this was a democracy. Furthermore, the only person I know with god given rights is God, and he doesn't play Counter-Strike.

Yet, you continue to trash talk and stir the fucking shit pot. You're eventually going to get covered in it.
    No trash talking here, simply replying to your posts as you are mine.
    By my count, you have called me an asshole three times in your above post.