Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Demonater10 banned for 7 days

1. Default

you guys have gone quote crazy.

points this, youll be banned by me if i see you with the title "KKK" in your name, or if you decide to break any other of our rules.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    you guys have gone quote crazy.

points this, youll be banned by me if i see you with the title "KKK" in your name, or if you decide to break any other of our rules.
    Wouldn't you be disobeying your superior?
    Wouldn't you be breaking a rule?

3. Default

Would you stop trying to drag this out, demonater. Your behavior in here has only aided your problems via your actions here; Ergo, you are allowing us to become Vis-à-vis with your troublemaker attitude. Thus far in this thread you have assiduously attempted to drag this issue out and your only making it worse for your self. This is not the first time that I have herd of such problems with you and it is apparent in this thread that manny of the players on the servers are right.

I ask you to take a serious look at your actions and to attempt to cool down. Currently you are building an inexorable case against yourself brick by brick. Do not allow your actions to pile up inforunt of the doors to this server as they will eventually wall you away, just as in The Cask of Amontillado.