Thread: [UPDATE|ZE] No Block 1.4.2

1. Default [UPDATE|ZE] No Block 1.4.2

[NAME]: Noblock

[VERSION]: 1.4.2

[LINK]: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=91617

[EXTRA]: Updated version allows no block for grenades which will eliminate nade sticking

2. Default

DO NOT ADD THIS NADE STICKING IS THE ONLY THING I HAVE LEFT AFTER THE ABOLISHMENT OF FAIL NADES LOL

3. Default

Here is the issue, do you remember long ago when physics would go wild and the server explode. I got to be really careful that I do not bring that back.

4. Default

I don't think updating the plugin should cause that much chaos. Plus it's needed and long over due. Without having noblock for nades, the grenade glitch is present. Which someone used to kill me literally two minutes ago. He was trying to be funny and nade stuck me in the elevator and killed someone else a long with me.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Here is the issue, do you remember long ago when physics would go wild and the server explode. I got to be really careful that I do not bring that back.
    is that when every prop would bounce around like basketballs? lol, twas hilarious. tragic, but hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

6. Default

To make things easier I am just going to make a plugin that does it for nades by itself that is on all the time. This will also prevent nade sticking into players on cade maps too when normal no block is turned off.

This will hopefully thus finally eliminate nade fails for good from the server in general.

7. Default

Finished and it is on the server now. Right now it is turned on in all maps but if it is a problem we can disable it on some maps.

8. Default

RIP having fun on IBIS 2008-2014