Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Zero

1. Default Zero

Can you add a section to the TOS explaining in clear detail the concept of head admins and list them by name. I do not think the newer players (even if they are regs) understand what/who the head admins are and why what they say overrules regular admins.

Maybe list who they are, what it is that makes them head admins, and the powers they have that regular admins don't. (Make a decision on something such as the KKK tag until you address it)

I feel the whole controversy between rico and demon would have been avoided if demon understood who C.O. was and why his decision was important...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Can you add a section to the TOS explaining in clear detail the concept of head admins and list them by name. I do not think the newer players (even if they are regs) understand what/who the head admins are and why what they say overrules regular admins.

Maybe list who they are, what it is that makes them head admins, and the powers they have that regular admins don't. (Make a decision on something such as the KKK tag until you address it)

I feel the whole controversy between rico and demon would have been avoided if demon understood who C.O. was and why his decision was important...
    Hodgie, Zero already said it was okay for demon to wear that tag. just wanted to point that out for you buddy.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    Hodgie, Zero already said it was okay for demon to wear that tag. just wanted to point that out for you buddy.
    Yea I know, but it was the most recent example where a senior admin made a decision but the players didn't understand it... Rico told Demon that C.O. made a judgement (before zero said something about it) and the it was Rico's job to uphold it. Demon asked why Rico was contradicting himself by saying that 'admins only enforce the rules' and 'C.O. said you couldn't do it'... but C.O. isn't just an admin
    That's why I feel that the confrontation could have been avoided if that distinction was known

4. Default

I know what your trying to say hodgie. I know the IBIS chain of command to goes as this;

(from the top down)

1. Zero, jigsaw (other 2 I can't name off the top of my head sorry)
    2. IBIS clan members
    3. First Admin on the server after a clan member
    4. regular admins
    5. regular players

please correct me if I am wrong.

5. Default

To be honest, I've played on the IBIS servers for over a year and half and I still don't know exactly what the clan members can / cannot do. I just take whatever they say as if Zero himself said it... until Zero upholds or overrules the clan member's decision.

6. Default

I know what your trying to say hodgie. I know the IBIS chain of command to goes as this;

(from the top down)

2. IBIS clan members
    4. regular admins
    5. regular players

seems about right.

as for the list of clan members... theres only about 9-10 clan members, baring jig and zero. and we have all posted the list many times.

manbearpig create a wiki page for IBIS. he also listed the clan names.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    seems about right.

as for the list of clan members... theres only about 9-10 clan members, baring jig and zero. and we have all posted the list many times.

manbearpig create a wiki page for IBIS. he also listed the clan names.
    Information should be more readily available to those who don't frequent the forums.

8. Default

(from the top down)

2. IBIS clan members
    4. regular admins
    5. regular players

That is correct, this is also listed at the bottom of the tos I believe there is a * and then at the bottom it explains in detail that head admins are me and jig. I will take a look at it again to make sure it is still there. Where are you viewing the tos there are multiple locations so perhaps one of them has missing info.

9. Default

I might still have it. I know i posted it into the ibis section for zero to do whatever he wants with it.
    -MBP

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    That is correct, this is also listed at the bottom of the tos I believe there is a * and then at the bottom it explains in detail that head admins are me and jig. I will take a look at it again to make sure it is still there. Where are you viewing the tos there are multiple locations so perhaps one of them has missing info.
    My bad, I was actually looking at "Server rules 1.2" under the rules section... not the TOS