Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: ZE Event #1

1. Default

I would also like to add that if this does well, I'll start incorporating prizes. Prizes could be anywhere from in game perks for the next ze event (jump higher, run slightly faster) to skins only available to cts alive on the last level.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by phil.™ View Post
    Negatory. Only 2 zombie classes, fully visible.

3. Default

This will be the victory skin for those that win tonight.

4. Default

The trim is real.

5. Default

How was it?
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

6. Default

I missed it, had a dinner to go to and then meet up with my realtor.

7. Default

Eh it wasn't advertised enough so really the only people that showed were the people unex invited and like two people. Oh well. I'm going to get some stuff done with it later this weekend and try to put the server on the map. I know when harry potter comes out the server is going to become a 24/7 harry potter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

8. Default

Harry potter marathon?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Eh it wasn't advertised enough so really the only people that showed were the people unex invited and like two people. Oh well. I'm going to get some stuff done with it later this weekend and try to put the server on the map. I know when harry potter comes out the server is going to become a 24/7 harry potter ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    I was actually the one who invited daniel and flash and the others. He invited some people too.