Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Nemesis | GB <ibis.a> admin abuse

1. Default

then get ur facts straight before saying shit.

2. Default

there have been a lot of flames recently...

when you post an abuse thread, or an unban request...

ONLY the admin who made the banning or "abuse" and the thread creator should be posting... i know this thread only has you 2 so far, but this is for all thread in this topic.

idc if you were there or if you know the admin. if youre going to post, dont put your "opinion" . put what you saw. the facts. dont start insulting and bringing up issues from 4-5 months ago.

the forums are not for you to vent and get ur anger out from ur crappy lives. be civil. if you do decide to flame, please keep it out of the rules section. go on our ventrillo channel and yell at each other.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    then get ur facts straight before saying shit.
    A sentence begins with a capital letter.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    you talk too much, this is your problem. please be quiet.

By my count, you both are idiots and should both be quiet as you completely mock the English language with your inability to form proper sentences.

The Big Black Cock has spoken.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by demonater10 View Post

By my count, you both are idiots and should both be quiet as you completely mock the English language with your inability to form proper sentences.

The Big Black Cock has spoken.
    I'm sorry but, who the fuck are you? and when did the internet become grammar school? and...who the fuck are you?

5. Default

I'm sorry but, who the fuck are you? and when did the internet become grammar school? and...who the fuck are you?
    When making a conclusion to your post/paper/etc, it is always best to re-state your thesis in a different way.

I do however, commend you on your first sentence, that was the only thing that read with coherency.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by demonater10 View Post
    When making a conclusion to your post/paper/etc, it is always best to re-state your thesis in a different way.

I do however, commend you on your first sentence, that was the only thing that read with coherency.
    Demonater, STOP WITH THIS CORRECTION OF EVERYBODY. If I were you, I would lay low will carrying out the 7 day ban. Your not helping yourself by doing all this. Zero made a ruling on your tag, he stated that you can have it in your in game name. Rico banned you for 7 days before zero made the ruling and zero left it up to rico if he wanted to shorten your ban. So far you've proven to rico that you need the full 7 days of ban. Chill out and be nice.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    Demonater, STOP WITH THIS CORRECTION OF EVERYBODY. If I were you, I would lay low will carrying out the 7 day ban. Your not helping yourself by doing all this. Zero made a ruling on your tag, he stated that you can have it in your in game name. Rico banned you for 7 days before zero made the ruling and zero left it up to rico if he wanted to shorten your ban. So far you've proven to rico that you need the full 7 days of ban. Chill out and be nice.
    inthebutt, thank for the concern, but, I have already agreed with ricochet that I will serve the rest of my ban. I believe it will prove that I am willing to fight for what I believe it and in actuality, be a martyr for the cause.

Thank you the brother.

8. Default

could we have this thread closed? it's done what it was intended to and now with the presence of a troll the only thing that will come out of this is more bans.
    Last edited by Nemesis; 03-30-2009 at 07:58 PM.

9. Default

could we have this thread closed? it's done what it has needed and now with the presence of a troll the only thing that will come out of this is more bans.
    Thank you for seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

10. Default

Nemesis is canadian so half the time I think he's talking out of his ass
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-