Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Nemesis | GB <ibis.a> admin abuse

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by demonater10 View Post
    inthebutt, thank for the concern, but, I have already agreed with ricochet that I will serve the rest of my ban.
    Start you sentence with a capitol letter! Second, to call yourself the big black cock is ridiculously stupid! Third, I agree with inthbutt, shut up and stop talking....you are not one who needs to be running your mouth right now. Fourth....I LIKE TURTLES! mk?
    FIRE FIRE FIRE!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by (USMC)Cornholio View Post
    Start you sentence with a capitol letter!
    It's capital*, a capitol would be Lansing is the CAPITOL of Michigan. Ironic how you attempt to correct me while making 2 mistakes of your own. Also, my sentence began with a noun, you know a PERSON, place, or thing?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by demonater10 View Post
    It's capital*, a capitol would be Lansing is the CAPITOL of Michigan. Ironic how you attempt to correct me while making 2 mistakes of your own. Also, my sentence began with a noun, you know a PERSON, place, or thing?
    DANG IT DANG IT DANG IT DANG IT! lol, I knew that looked wrong, lol...but im not sure if "inthebutt" would necessarily count as a person...lol. Either way I fail! Roflmao!
    FIRE FIRE FIRE!

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by (USMC)Cornholio View Post
    DANG IT DANG IT DANG IT DANG IT! lol, I knew that looked wrong, lol...but im not sure if "inthebutt" would necessarily count as a person...lol. Either way I fail! Roflmao!
    inthebutt is not a person, HE IS AN ADMIN EXTRAORDINAIRE!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    Nemesis is canadian so half the time I think he's talking out of his ass
    i dont understand how these relate to eachother... do you have the downs?

6. Default

Nemesis how would you come to the conclusion from what I said about you being canadian, that you think I have downs?? Do you even know what cause downs syndrome and how it affects you??
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    Nemesis how would you come to the conclusion from what I said about you being canadian, that you think I have downs?? Do you even know what cause downs syndrome and how it affects you??
    yes, i do, now please do necro somewhere else.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    yes, i do, now please do necro somewhere else.
    Because you have down syndrome and are also Canadian, I forgive you.

9. Default

To continue this pointless on going followup posts, I would like to say that I am also Canadian, yet inthebutt loves me. I love you too. Demonator, I want you to father my children. Take them away from me. Lastly, Nemisis, I want you to be my children's godfather.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    To continue this pointless on going followup posts, I would like to say that I am also Canadian, yet inthebutt loves me. I love you too. Demonator, I want you to father my children. Take them away from me. Lastly, Nemisis, I want you to be my children's godfather.
    If we had a child, we would name him (if its a woman we kill her)

Semen