Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Nemesis | GB <ibis.a> admin abuse

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by demonater10 View Post
    I guess the irony of my post in relation to the quote I referenced above is simply beyond you.
    :\
    What's irony?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    What's irony?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    Demonater, I used to enjoy reading your posts... But now they are just becoming gay and redundant. Who honestly cares about punctuation and grammar, please take some time to think over your posts so I can enjoy them again.

Love,

Turtles
    its not becauseof demon's care for grammer and such. its just turtles that has to defend his homosecual canadien butt buddy.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    its not becauseof demon's care for grammer and such.
    Or your lack of GRAMMAR.

its just turtles that has to defend his homosecual canadien butt buddy.
    When trying to e-insult someone, it's typically a good idea to spell the derogatory names correctly.

Because*
    Of*
    Grammar*
    Homosexual*
    Canadian*

5. Default

at least i'm not puerto rican....ew

6. Default

To touch on Tim, the OP, you camp alot dude. Ive had the urge to slay you for drawing rounds out longer then they need to be. You camp all the fucking time. Its a game. If it is 5 on 1, you are going to die. Go out and take a couple with you.

To touch on Nemesis, he does get power trippy.

That is all.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post

To touch on Nemesis, he does get power trippy.
    Not from my experience with playing with him.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    at least i'm not puerto rican....ew
    im not from puerto rico, nor am i puerto rican. dont hate cuz i got tanned golden brown skin and u look like a pale peice of sun bleeched shit.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    im not from puerto rico, nor am i puerto rican. dont hate cuz i got tanned golden brown skin and u look like a pale peice of sun bleeched shit.
    you don't know what i look like, i mean i know what you look like, and what you sound like....pick up the phone...fuck.

and yes its hard to get a tan during football season, but i guess thats the price you gotta pay to be the best...:P

Fish, keep talking like that and i'll slay you.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    you don't know what i look like, i mean i know what you look like, and what you sound like....pick up the phone...fuck.

and yes its hard to get a tan during football season, but i guess thats the price you gotta pay to be the best...:P

Fish, keep talking like that and i'll slay you.
    I know what nemesis looks like, he's canadian and that can only mean one thing, he looks like terrance and phillip.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-