Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Nemesis | GB <ibis.a> admin abuse

1. Default Nemesis | GB <ibis.a> admin abuse

slayed me cuz he coultn find him.. then he runs at me and i kill him.. he slays me and says im camping... then slays me again for no reason...

(ADMIN) Nemesis | GB <ibis.a>: slayed player Virtus.pro / TimoXa.ru(NoSound)
    Virtus.pro / TimoXa.ru(NoSound)

Nemesis | GB <ibis.a> : killed ya agian...

then he TK's me.. i slay him.. he slay me back for no reason..

Damage Taken from "Nemesis | GB <ibis.a>" - 37 in 2 hits
    Nemesis | GB <ibis.a> suicided.
    Player Nemesis | GB <ibis.a> has been slayed for team killing Virtus.pro / TimoXa.ru(NoSound)

(ADMIN) Nemesis | GB <ibis.a>: slayed player Virtus.pro / TimoXa.ru(NoSound)
    Virtus.pro / TimoXa.ru(NoSound)

because he has rage problmes he cant slay ppl left and right...
    Last edited by virtus; 03-30-2009 at 12:39 AM.

2. Default

lol didn't take you long, did it tim? you know, Tim said he was making this thread long before i got my admin, he's still mad about his last complaint that i didn't support him.

so you all know, half of this is made up. Tim was camping the ladder on the simpsons map (the one with the bar and the krusty burger facing eachother) i had warned him several times to stop camping, so i slayed him. he then started running his mouth (like we all know he loves to do) so i slayed him once more and told him to be quiet.

lets see, what else does he have to say? oh yes, so on the next map, he starts following me around, jumping infront of my shots so he can slay me on purpose. that is grounds for another slay.

i believe all these actions were in accordence with the ToS. Tim: just because other admins put up with you doesn't mean i will.

3. Default

if u expect me to obey and honour u.. u wrong..u can kiss my ass.. payin 10 bucks a month doesnt make u anything in my life...mmk.gf. bai.

and rejoin the game.. moving meinto spectators in middle of a game and leavin..mature..ill give u that

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by virtus View Post
    if u expect me to obey and honour u.. u wrong..u can kiss my ass.. payin 10 bucks a month doesnt make u anything in my life...mmk.gf. bai.

and rejoin the game.. moving meinto spectators in middle of a game and leavin..mature..ill give u that
    i don't expect you to obay me, the server does. if you don't want to, by all means, find somewhere else to play. you need to stop being a cancer on this server.

5. Default

u jsut hate me with all u heart.. admit it.. and thats u lookin for all possible reason.. slayin me.. mutin me when i didint even say anything..

6. Default

I just wanna say virtus this is the second admin thread you've started in less than two months.

Nemesis, your canadian and its your first admin abuse thread congrats.

okay I'm done I have nothing to add to this.

7. Default

i thought you had admin virtus?

the point is this... theres not mcuh we can do in this situation with out a demo. unless zero decides to look at nemisis' admin commands chat, if any,to try to create the real time situation.

next time demo. both of you, and anyone else thats in a situation like this.

both of you need to watch your actions in servers. IE, if nemisis has another abuse thread on asimular topic, then virtus will seem more credible, while if virtus is banned for camping or etc, then his credibility is shot.

8. Default

no he hasen't had it for a while, had it removed due to abuse.

if you need to please go through the logs and see what has happened, i'll explain each step and action taken agianst him or anyone else in the server.

i demo would be a good idea, i should probably start one whenever Tim come's on because he'll most likely try to pull something like this agian.

9. Default

what abuse u stupid shit... i took it away cuz i didint play on server for 3 months.. get ur facts straight idiot.. ask zero for confirmation.

10. Default

you talk too much, this is your problem. please be quiet.