https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=238349

• Initial Version

• Set following as default cvars before initial release:
        • anti_jump_enable 1
        • anti_jump_count 3
        • anti_jump_time 1.0
        • anti_jump_reset 1.0
        • anti_duck_enable 0
        • anti_jump_team 2 (Sets to effect terrorists only)

• Initial Release

2. Default

Should this only be enabled for escape and not all the time?

3. Default

This should only be enabled for escape maps.
    But i dont even think it's working for escape maps. I was playing on it, spam jumped and nothing happened. I kept spam jumping. Server didn't disable my jump or anything.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Should this only be enabled for escape and not all the time?
    Yes please. It really makes vent camping in cade maps too easy. There's just no challenge anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by phil.™ View Post
    This should only be enabled for escape maps.
    But i dont even think it's working for escape maps. I was playing on it, spam jumped and nothing happened. I kept spam jumping. Server didn't disable my jump or anything.
    Oh, it's working alright. What the plugin does is it limits your ability to move forward (i.e gain any momentum) after jumping a certain number of times (as a zombie; it doesn't affect humans), which is the whole point of spam jumping in the first place. You can still spam jump, technically, but you can't get any momentum. It's less restrictive than GFL's anti-spam jump, for example, where the server completely freezes you from jumping at all for a few seconds if it detects any spam jumping, so you can still spam jump to reduce knockback.

5. Default

It shouldn't be disabled on all cade maps, jump spamming ruins every map with short crouch spots. Maps like lila panic, roy the ship, and winterfun are never played because of it. The only maps where it should be turned off are maps like snoopie and neko with long vents.

6. Default

Then I suggest that we make requests in the map section to have it disabled on a map by map basis when needed. Would that work for everyone?

7. Default

That sounds good to me. Just out of curiosity, can the no fall damage plugin be disabled on a map-by-map basis too?

8. Default

If not it could be made to.