Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WOOT! #1 in gg

1. Default WOOT! #1 in gg

Read it bitches...

http://www.gametracker.com/server_in...ore&order=desc

I know this ranking system isn't really accurate... but still, I'm #1 somewhere and that makes me feel good inside

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Read it bitches...

I know this ranking system isn't really accurate... but still, I'm #1 somewhere and that makes me feel good inside
    I was on my way to #1 as well. Unfortunately, I was banned, permanently.
    Probably cause I'm black...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Read it bitches...

LOL, i guess this system only works if you play with one consistent name.

PEW PEW PEW™

4. Default

Yea that site tracks name only...

Congrats lol

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by demonater10 View Post
    I was on my way to #1 as well. Unfortunately, I was banned, permanently.
    Probably cause I'm black...
    Wow for someone who brings up not being racist in a previous thread you sure seem to talk about the fact that your black a ton...

Guess what no one gives a shit what color you are... get over it its just a game and shut the fuck up!

And dont worry no matter what your reply or how good you try and flame me many others at ibis have noticed you playing the race card for no reason!!!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    Wow for someone who brings up not being racist in a previous thread you sure seem to talk about the fact that your black a ton...

Guess what no one gives a shit what color you are... get over it its just a game and shut the fuck up!

And dont worry no matter what your reply or how good you try and flame me many others at ibis have noticed you playing the race card for no reason!!!
    I'm glad you noticed Vlad. Judging by his character, he will not last long in IBIS unless hee does a drastic change in regards to his comments and replies.

7. Default

hodgie you are still special in my book... special hodgie.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    hodgie you are still special in my book... special hodgie.
    Aw shucks... you're gonna make me blush

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post

Calm down.

The guy is messing around.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Calm down.

The guy is messing around.
    He can express his views just as he can express his own views and opinions. Preach on Vlad....