View Poll Results: Are you down for another Mafia Game?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • HELL YEAH i'm a veteran.

10 58.82%
  • Sure, Im a newbie but I'm still learning

7 41.18%
  • Nah, maybe next time.

0 0%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Previous Mafia Games Sign Up Sheets [Compilation]

1. Default

can i make a request that we use only a single wiki for each game? either epicmafia or mafiascum. not both.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

2. Default

Sign me up coach.

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    wtf is wrong with you?
    I SAID i will be documenting each thread accordingly and each poster will have their own thread stickied and that i'm willing to handle that workload.

this thread's ENTIRE fucking use is for the following :

"I'm in" + vote

THATS ALL this thread is for. NOT for an entire game or novelties.
    FFS even wolf gets it.

The reason why this thread can be recycled is because it really has jack shit to do with the game thats gonna be played out as it WILL be opened in its own thread, WITH a fucking timestamp (just so that u stop bitching), just like i have been doing for the X number of games that i've hosted long before you even learned to play in this game (which you still don't )

Now if u're in the fucking game, write

"I'm IN." + post ur vote, and shut the fuck up
    you arent very smart, everything you just said here condridicts what ytou said in the previous post...

this one..

Lets look at this shall we?

I don't see what you're trying to say:
    first- When someone has a game, they can use this thread after i clean it up and reopen it to post their game, and it will be already stickied for everyone to see?

second: the time stamp is in my post "history details" but sure : Opened June 22nd at 6 am. Closed when i have enough players.

third: No need, I can simply close this thread and clean it up in preperations of the next time it gets used, and keep it stickied so that ppl know where to go after each game.
    And I already STICKY the CURRENT game ONLY other than this sign up thread and mafia glossary.
    If you notice, I have already unstickied What's Supernatural game.

oh and fourth: NO. it already took me everything in my power to persuade zero in giving us a section but only if properly modded and protected... I had to stake my current shit on not fucking up... so yeah. i also dnt have the power to give power lol

note that the FIRST part of my first post is meant to stay there. the second "updated" part was meant to be its own second post that will be deleted along with anything afterwards when a mod wants to announce a game, any mod, even you. It's just that the fucking forums merged them together, so i can understand now why u think that this thread is only for me. it isnt. that second part will be deleted after the game ends so that someone else posts their own game

Your very first sentence... is the oppisite from what you explain in your second.

That is all, obi wan ka-retard.
    Personal reform

4. Default

Got nothing better to do.

5. Default

I'm in

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    you arent very smart...

...That is all, obi wan ka-retard.
    What happened to 'Personal reform'?

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    What happened to 'Personal reform'?
    Mafias got to do what the mafias got to do.
    I dislike alot of things in people. Stupidity and Hypocrisy are at the top of that list.
    Personal reform

8. Default

Put me in coach.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

9. Default

I'm in, but I need to know when you plan on starting, i will be out of the country and in a vastly different time zone for a while.
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

10. Default

I'll play, but I'm moving out at the end of the month so there will be a day or two that I'll only be on during work hours. Making that known now...
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/