View Poll Results: Are you down for another Mafia Game?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • HELL YEAH i'm a veteran.

10 58.82%
  • Sure, Im a newbie but I'm still learning

7 41.18%
  • Nah, maybe next time.

0 0%
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Previous Mafia Games Sign Up Sheets [Compilation]

1. Default Previous Mafia Games Sign Up Sheets [Compilation]

Hello everyone.
    From this point onward, I'll be using this thread as the "go to" place for all people to sign up for a new mafia game by posting AND VOTING on the poll.

When I have reached enough players, this thread will be closed and i will post the new game thread, the usual.
    When the game ends, this thread will be cleaned up and open for business for the next mafia game, rinse and repeat.

The details of the upcoming mafia game will be in the following post, as this one is stickied.

- - - Updated - - -

Upcoming game theme: LEAGUE OF FUCKING LEGENDS.

Modded by: Cyber, alone.

Difficulty level: 6/10 (still working on draft, might change).

Tips about Setup: This game is meant to be a light humor and fun game, i'll be using most of the regular shit we've seen so far. BUT it WILL have a couple twists, and a famous bastard role and a role of my own creation, but I will disclose those last 2 roles at the start of the game to make it simple for you fucknuts.

WHY!?!: The reason why i'm adding some twists is to prep you for an upcoming game, probably hosted by Mikey with possibly me as co mod. I have seen his setup and it's really intense (more intense than i ever did... that's saying something), and i don't think you guys are ready for that much convoluted shit, YET. So hopefully this is a stepping stone to start getting you guys out of this meta mentality and thinking outside of the box with possible variants and weird ass shit that ppl wouldn't expect normally.

Don't worry, I will be as fair as possible. Promise. So don't be a pussy ass bitch. ehhem.. i mean, do join please
    Last edited by CYBER; 06-22-2014 at 05:09 AM.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

if you are going to sticky your mafia sign ups..

do the following.......... first, afford this privledge to ALL people hosting games.

Second......... Add a time stamp to the thread. Either when sign up begin, when the game starts, whenb sign ups are over, or all of those. It helps organize the games.

Hidden third, take it off sticky after sign ups and sticky the game thread. We should add a forum rule that explains that all stickied mafia games are currently active games.

- - - Updated - - -

fourth.. give me moderator... ill make this shit a place thats actually used and enjoyable.
    Personal reform

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    if you are going to sticky your mafia sign ups..

do the following.......... first, afford this privledge to ALL people hosting games.

Second......... Add a time stamp to the thread. Either when sign up begin, when the game starts, whenb sign ups are over, or all of those. It helps organize the games.

Hidden third, take it off sticky after sign ups and sticky the game thread. We should add a forum rule that explains that all stickied mafia games are currently active games.

- - - Updated - - -

fourth.. give me moderator... ill make this shit a place thats actually used and enjoyable.
    I don't see what you're trying to say:
    first- When someone has a game, they can use this thread after i clean it up and reopen it to post their game, and it will be already stickied for everyone to see?

second: the time stamp is in my post "history details" but sure : Opened June 22nd at 6 am. Closed when i have enough players.

third: No need, I can simply close this thread and clean it up in preperations of the next time it gets used, and keep it stickied so that ppl know where to go after each game.
    And I already STICKY the CURRENT game ONLY other than this sign up thread and mafia glossary.
    If you notice, I have already unstickied What's Supernatural game.

oh and fourth: NO. it already took me everything in my power to persuade zero in giving us a section but only if properly modded and protected... I had to stake my current shit on not fucking up... so yeah. i also dnt have the power to give power lol

note that the FIRST part of my first post is meant to stay there. the second "updated" part was meant to be its own second post that will be deleted along with anything afterwards when a mod wants to announce a game, any mod, even you. It's just that the fucking forums merged them together, so i can understand now why u think that this thread is only for me. it isnt. that second part will be deleted after the game ends so that someone else posts their own game

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

signed up

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    I don't see what you're trying to say:
    first- When someone has a game, they can use this thread after i clean it up and reopen it to post their game, and it will be already stickied for everyone to see?

second: the time stamp is in my post "history details" but sure : Opened June 22nd at 6 am. Closed when i have enough players.

third: No need, I can simply close this thread and clean it up in preperations of the next time it gets used, and keep it stickied so that ppl know where to go after each game.
    And I already STICKY the CURRENT game ONLY other than this sign up thread and mafia glossary.
    If you notice, I have already unstickied What's Supernatural game.

oh and fourth: NO. it already took me everything in my power to persuade zero in giving us a section but only if properly modded and protected... I had to stake my current shit on not fucking up... so yeah. i also dnt have the power to give power lol

note that the FIRST part of my first post is meant to stay there. the second "updated" part was meant to be its own second post that will be deleted along with anything afterwards when a mod wants to announce a game, any mod, even you. It's just that the fucking forums merged them together, so i can understand now why u think that this thread is only for me. it isnt. that second part will be deleted after the game ends so that someone else posts their own game
    sigh.. when will you stop sucking other peoples dicks and be a man with confidence?
    iv modded a section of these forums for years while maintaining my own personal forums and i didnt conjure up excuses for shit.
    My point is that, players should be allowed to make there own threads to initiate game play. Threads that should be stickied for interested parties convenience. These threads should be date stamped as to build a habit with our games, in the event that we have enough interested people at any given time to participate in multiple games at a time.

You shouldnt be deleting posts in this section.... part of this game relies on what people say in and outside of the thread... understanding another players personalitiy is key to winning and a key to bettering youself in this game by breaking away from what people are typically accustomed too when playing with you. For example, you are frightened by change, therefore i can pretty much gather that in every game, regardless of your role, you will post novels at approximately 1 post per minute. Which i am sure will change after saying the latter... unless you have the approximate braincell capacity of 1. 0=dead.

Take the advice from someone who has leadership abilities and stop relying on your inherent ability to sock on the power holders cock.
    This section isnt a "gift" its a fucking chance for you to prove your ability to lead. With leadership comes delegation... if i have lost you by now.. you should forfiet this section to someone who understands wtf i am talking about.
    Personal reform

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    sigh.. when will you stop sucking other peoples dicks and be a man with confidence?
    iv modded a section of these forums for years while maintaining my own personal forums and i didnt conjure up excuses for shit.
    My point is that, players should be allowed to make there own threads to initiate game play. Threads that should be stickied for interested parties convenience. These threads should be date stamped as to build a habit with our games, in the event that we have enough interested people at any given time to participate in multiple games at a time.

You shouldnt be deleting posts in this section.... part of this game relies on what people say in and outside of the thread... understanding another players personalitiy is key to winning and a key to bettering youself in this game by breaking away from what people are typically accustomed too when playing with you. For example, you are frightened by change, therefore i can pretty much gather that in every game, regardless of your role, you will post novels at approximately 1 post per minute. Which i am sure will change after saying the latter... unless you have the approximate braincell capacity of 1. 0=dead.

Take the advice from someone who has leadership abilities and stop relying on your inherent ability to sock on the power holders cock.
    This section isnt a "gift" its a fucking chance for you to prove your ability to lead. With leadership comes delegation... if i have lost you by now.. you should forfiet this section to someone who understands wtf i am talking about.

wtf is wrong with you?
    I SAID i will be documenting each thread accordingly and each poster will have their own thread stickied and that i'm willing to handle that workload.

this thread's ENTIRE fucking use is for the following :

"I'm in" + vote

THATS ALL this thread is for. NOT for an entire game or novelties.
    FFS even wolf gets it.

The reason why this thread can be recycled is because it really has jack shit to do with the game thats gonna be played out as it WILL be opened in its own thread, WITH a fucking timestamp (just so that u stop bitching), just like i have been doing for the X number of games that i've hosted long before you even learned to play in this game (which you still don't )

Now if u're in the fucking game, write

"I'm IN." + post ur vote, and shut the fuck up

7. Default

oh, so let's forget about the game that i wanted to run. alright.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    oh, so let's forget about the game that i wanted to run. alright.
    i honestly forgot that u wanted to run something...

did you have a setup yet?
    are u modding alone or co mod?
    can u have it done soon?
    if so i'll replace my current intro for yours if you really wanted it... bcos mine's gonna take a day or 2 to setup.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    mikey, blackmage, blade, get out of my ass. it's getting uncomfortable.

anyway guys, i have a fun ibis-based mafia game somewhat planned out, but i'm not gonna rush to put it up, i think we can take a break after this 140-page monster.
    i was thinking it'd be a good idea to take a bit of a break before putting it up. no need to constantly have mafia games up, we'll get burnt out again. i'll probably co-mod it.

for those who don't know the basic idea of the game i have planned, it's a role madness unbalanced wild wild west shootout. it's not intended to be a "good" game, but it should be fun and entertaining since the roles are based off the people of ibis. hopefully this will help people not take it all so seriously, which results in people quitting and making poor decisions that mess up the game for others, and being total cunts.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

10. Default

Just a suggestion. Have a fourth option "available as replacement". I want to take a break, but if the need arises, I'm here if something happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO
    Your aim will be somewhat impacted although testing showed this to have minimal impact on ability to kill stuff b/c you all suck at aiming anyways.