Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: taraN Hacking?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by D-town View Post
    What in the blue fuck is that graph supposed to mean?
    it means im cray
    Last edited by taraN; 06-24-2014 at 10:58 PM. Reason: imcraycray

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taraN View Post
    it means im cray
    Nice edit. I've just never seen a graph like that before, most likely because I never have played competitively. It is unreadable to the layman. FYI, posting cancer like this makes you look like a sock-fucking bro.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by D-town View Post
    Nice edit. I've just never seen a graph like that before, most likely because I never have played competitively. It is unreadable to the layman. FYI, posting cancer like this makes you look like a sock-fucking bro.
    thanks cutie

4. Default

TaraN is only a Badge in CSGO. No need to brag Taran, you're not that good.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pie Q View Post
    TaraN is only a Badge in CSGO. No need to brag Taran, you're not that good.

who are you comparing me to? yourself? Aren't you still like 3 ranks below me? Not saying im amazing, but still better than you.
    Thats 4 ranks below global elite lmaoo some might say thats good
    Last edited by taraN; 06-26-2014 at 06:43 PM.

6. Default

It's actually the shittiest of the higher tier ranks, and considered "Bronze ELO Hell" in the competitive scene for GO.

Also, that graph is just the stat system for ESEA. RWS was the overall score, of which he held 11, which isn't impressive at all.

On another note, showing your ESEA stats page doesn't mean shit especially if it was during the time after Jaguar got fired, because their anticheat was not being updated and they were manually banning players. ESEA has lost a lot of its reputability since the Bitcoin mining incident last year, and has gone downhill since Jaguar was "fired" for it.

I still don't think you cheat, though, because there are A LOT of shitties on these servers that cry cheats and ban off of demos, as well. But at least they get the majority of the bans correct.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

7. Default

wait, who?
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    It's actually the shittiest of the higher tier ranks, and considered "Bronze ELO Hell" in the competitive scene for GO.

Also, that graph is just the stat system for ESEA. RWS was the overall score, of which he held 11, which isn't impressive at all.

On another note, showing your ESEA stats page doesn't mean shit especially if it was during the time after Jaguar got fired, because their anticheat was not being updated and they were manually banning players. ESEA has lost a lot of its reputability since the Bitcoin mining incident last year, and has gone downhill since Jaguar was "fired" for it.

I still don't think you cheat, though, because there are A LOT of shitties on these servers that cry cheats and ban off of demos, as well. But at least they get the majority of the bans correct.
    Settle down, you should still be impressed seeing that you've only held an overall rws of 3.88 lmao, and I still had an average 13 rws before Jaguar got fired.
    And obviously its the shittiest of the higher tier ranks, it's the first rank of the higher tiers, why don't you also add that master guardian 1 is the shittiest of all 3 master guardians, since your pointing out pretty obvious things. I'm just proving a point to mr pie over here.

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    wait, who?
    thats funny never heard of you either

oo look at my progress bar sliding all the way up im bout to be a god soon. Bout to rule you peasants

9. Default

Full of yourself much? Careful, if you stroke that epeen any harder you'll chafe.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taraN View Post
    Settle down, you should still be impressed seeing that you've only held an overall rws of 3.88 lmao, and I still had an average 13 rws before Jaguar got fired.
    And obviously its the shittiest of the higher tier ranks, it's the first rank of the higher tiers, why don't you also add that master guardian 1 is the shittiest of all 3 master guardians, since your pointing out pretty obvious things. I'm just proving a point to mr pie over here.

thats funny never heard of you either

oo look at my progress bar sliding all the way up im bout to be a god soon. Bout to rule you peasants
    Idk what ESEA page you were looking at but I stopped paying that faggot money to play on his subpar servers back in '11. Face it, you're basically a bronze level in GO. Couldn't entryfrag your way out of a wet paper bag kid.

Post on this thread once you hit LEM legitimately.

Smh. Shitties talkin shit. lel Get out of open.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.