Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: taraN Hacking?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taraN View Post
    You seem pretty excited getting an ace, is it your first one? That's too bad.
    Attachment 8648

Like you said, every competitive player knows ADR is the way to go. I still don't like the RWS system. Lets check out our adr and fpr then?
    Attachment 8649
    Attachment 8650

Oh man poor you, even your scrim stats are real shit..
    Attachment 8651

Looking at your stats, it doesn't look like you'd be able to carry anything.. more like get carried. And 0.163 is a pretty low hsp lmaoo. Should I just change the thread title to lets make Sin look stupid?

yAsHiTTyy
    Oh, you're still comparing pug stats? Having fun baiting your teammates and still losing pugs? I remember my first pug ace too.

You're shit at CSS and therefore shit as CSGO, as well. It's okay lil buddy. One day you'll be good enough to have a team pick you up as a 6th man. Maybe.

Change the thread name to "Taran Hacking? No, he lacks gamesense."

I got so much gamesense I got Yankee GameScented candles named after me, feget.

GOML

P.S.: Keep practicing those aim maps lil buddy. Maybe your shot will improve.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Oh, you're still comparing pug stats? Having fun baiting your teammates and still losing pugs? I remember my first pug ace too.

You're shit at CSS and therefore shit as CSGO, as well. It's okay lil buddy. One day you'll be good enough to have a team pick you up as a 6th man. Maybe.

Change the thread name to "Taran Hacking? No, he lacks gamesense."

I got so much gamesense I got Yankee GameScented candles named after me, feget.

GOML

P.S.: Keep practicing those aim maps lil buddy. Maybe your shot will improve.
    Pugs are supposed to be a joke, yet your still much lower on adr, fpr, rws. You wanted to compare adr stats, we did, now you just won't face the fact that you suck at the game lool. And if you look closely there isn't just one ace unlike yours, might want to recheck that picture again since it didn't register the first time. And you keep saying i'm shit at css, how don't you understand that your stats are shit lmaoo.

What's your CSGO rank btw? It can't be lower than you css stats can it? If you play CSGO like you play CSS then nobodies got anything to worry about when they're playing you.

You can keep telling yourself your good at the game if that's what makes you happy, gl buddy

3. Default

Your reading comprehension levels are on par with your Counter-Forces: Sources abilities. Non-existent. I said League stats. Where are yours? Non-existent.

OOOOOH KILLUM!

I'm LEM in GO. GOML kid. With your shittie badge, which you most likely got carried to. Your font is pathetic. It's okay you can't clutch, we get that. You'll never be good at this game just uninstall and wash your tears away with some Mr. Clean.

P.S.: You're terrible.

P.P.S.: I'll let swag know you're gonna be reaching out to him for a 1-on-1 game sense 101 session.

4. Default

I'm global legendary silver nova elite guardian on my main

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Your reading comprehension levels are on par with your Counter-Forces: Sources abilities. Non-existent. I said League stats. Where are yours? Non-existent.

OOOOOH KILLUM!

I'm LEM in GO. GOML kid. With your shittie badge, which you most likely got carried to. Your font is pathetic. It's okay you can't clutch, we get that. You'll never be good at this game just uninstall and wash your tears away with some Mr. Clean.

P.S.: You're terrible.

P.P.S.: I'll let swag know you're gonna be reaching out to him for a 1-on-1 game sense 101 session.
    oh ma gawd he's retarded. Like I said, Pugs are supposed to be a joke, yet you still average like 20-30 ADR less than me in these real "easy" matches and your calling me terrible. My league stats average around the same as yours except for the rws, your rws is still shit.

If your stats are this shit in source, I think you're the one that got carried to LEM lmaoo. What did you do, play with non ranked so you could rank up to your rank right now? You're pathetic.

You're a little slow on understanding that you suck at the game. Maybe it'll click in soon.

6. Default

This is what I read this thread as:

Taran: My epeen is huge!
    Sin: Your epeen is nothing compared to mine
    Taran: Fuck that, my epeen puts yours to shame
    Sin: Your epeen is a vagina compared to mine, so I'ma go ahead and fuck it
    Taran: Hey Sin, that was my asshole, this is my epeen!
    Sin: No difference that I can see!
    Taran: Here, let me show you *sends dick pic*
    etc, etc.

You two need to go get a room already.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taraN View Post
    oh ma gawd he's retarded. Like I said, Pugs are supposed to be a joke, yet you still average like 20-30 ADR less than me in these real "easy" matches and your calling me terrible. My league stats average around the same as yours except for the rws, your rws is still shit.

If your stats are this shit in source, I think you're the one that got carried to LEM lmaoo. What did you do, play with non ranked so you could rank up to your rank right now? You're pathetic.

You're a little slow on understanding that you suck at the game. Maybe it'll click in soon.
    The only joke here is your extra chromosome.

GOML kid GOML.