Thread: Kicked from your server

1. Default Kicked from your server

Hi, I just wanted to ask why I was kicked from your NS2 server.

The only thing I said was "leave or join" and then initiated a force random teams for ready room vote as 5-6 people were sitting in the ready room.

Then, BRING?DANKS (I believe, my apologies if that's not quite his/her name) in the ready room said "Really Nerek?" then something like "sv kick Nerek" kicked me. I rejoined, asked why was I kicked, and was kicked again.

Can you please explain if this is just the way your admins and community act? It is hard to find US NS2 servers that stay near full and have decent players so I would appreciate a little insight here. This occurred at approximately 6:45 PM EST July 1st, 2014, if that helps find any log of a conversation.

I really did not intend of any negative feelings, it was the only thing I said while on the server.

2. Default

Thanks for reporting this obviously you did not do anything wrong and it appears he had no reason to kick you. Now with more new admins in NS2 I got to make sure they understand the rules as to when they are allowed to use admin powers on other players.

3. Default

The "NOOB Friendly" server is full of VERY NOT noob friendly people lmao
    You guys should really take that label off. its full of elites that treat the games like they are more official than gathers.

4. Default

the fuck is with this necro. But dude treat noobs well. We want them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

5. Default

lmao this post was one of the highest ones
    but freals, so many people in the server take the game way too seriously for it to be considered a "noob friendly" atmosphere. maybe we have different definitions of "noob friendly"