Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [ADD] Custom Chat Colors

1. Default [ADD] Custom Chat Colors

Just thought it would be cool to recommend this

Name: Custom Chat Colors
    Description: Give particular Steam IDs and admin flags custom chat colors and name tags. Supports any color you can imagine, or team color, green, and olive.
    Link: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=186695
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang View Post
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.

2. Default

Fuck. No. It's so irritating to read the chat when it's filled with 25 different colors and a bunch of retarded custom titles. Leave that autistic bullshit at GFL where it belongs.

3. Default

#1 ze server gametracker. I think this is a good idea to bring money into the server for people to buy admin or donator it would give them a reason to donate to the community.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Unexplained View Post
    #1 ze server gametracker. I think this is a good idea to bring money into the server for people to buy admin or donator it would give them a reason to donate to the community.
    ^^ yep
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang View Post
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by euronews View Post
    Just thought it would be cool to recommend this

Name: Custom Chat Colors
    Description: Give particular Steam IDs and admin flags custom chat colors and name tags. Supports any color you can imagine, or team color, green, and olive.
    Link: https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=186695
    This thread should just be titled "[ADD] Everything GFL has" and the description should consist of all GFL bullshit.

6. Default

They dont get #1 by having shitty plugins.

7. Default

Who gives a fuck that they're #1? Seriously? Is there some kind of server popularity contest going on that I wasn't informed of? It's just pointless dick measuring.

8. Default

Last time i checked size matters.

9. Default

colored text TAGS have been suggested by Anex a long time ago. it's not posted here, but it was suggested in clan section as he screenshot the request so we can follow that format in plugin submission.

Zero will have a color. (Red?)
    [OWNER] ZERO <ibis>: tester.

Clan will have a color. (Light blue i think?)
    [CLAN] Maynard <ibis> : you all suck

Ula will have a color. (Yellow if i remember right?)
    [ULA] Phil ibis.a: I love spongebob pinatas!

regular admin will have the standard green you see today.
    [Admin]: I have no idea what i'm doing.

Regulars, fuck no, u want that shit to be annoying as fuck?
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

10. Default

I'ts motion of the ocean... not the size. At least thats what I tell myself.

This is probably a better plugin then the one I suggested because the one I put up was for tf2 and then forgot to rework it. It would be nice to have tags for clan, ula, and admin. I agree with not giving everyone colors like in gfl. It should only be for clan, ula and admin if we did do it.

We just want this place to have a better look rather than keeping the same thing we've had for 6 years...