Thread: Bad Admins

1. Thumbs down Bad Admins

Kicking people from games because they are better than the admins? Is this a thing?
    It's nice to see that some of the admins from IBIS NS2 combat use their power to kick people from servers just because they are either better than they are or just killed them a few times...
    Accused of aimbot and kicked.. nice
    *Claps slowly*

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Havok. View Post
    Kicking people from games because they are better than the admins? Is this a thing?
    It's nice to see that some of the admins from IBIS NS2 combat use their power to kick people from servers just because they are either better than they are or just killed them a few times...
    Accused of aimbot and kicked.. nice
    *Claps slowly*

so...you're here to complain, and not contribute to fixing the problem? nothing can be done without names of infringing admins. give us names so we can look into this shit, because that's not cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

How much is ns2 going for these days? I could always but it, admin, and jump in. It appears that these people lack the nessecary resources and brain capacity to do anything but whine. Record that shit, screen shot shit.
    Personal reform

4. Default

I think it was on sale for like $3 during the summer sale.