Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Witcher 3

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    100% free on torent sites ^^
    I prefer supporting good game series and companies by paying instead.

At a reasonable price of course =)
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

2. Default

I dont understand how maynard justifies his piracy...they have gone out of their way to provide as much as they can to those who buy it, DRM free, all the extras, a fair price, good distribution, what more can you ask for? They treat the consumer better then anyone in the business.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    I dont understand how maynard justifies his piracy...they have gone out of their way to provide as much as they can to those who buy it, DRM free, all the extras, a fair price, good distribution, what more can you ask for? They treat the consumer better then anyone in the business.
    this. CDProjekt RED is an awesome company, and i absolutely support them and their games.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Publishers like Bethesda, EA, Activision, etc... ruin it for everyone.

That being said, I'm going to wait for the "Game of the Year" edition like I do with all these games, where the DLC will be included for about half the price.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

5. Default

Bethesda has issues with treating its customers?
    Activison has at least gotten alot better as of late. good enough to stop my personal boycot, EA on the other hand I dont trust quit yet at all so I just dont buy....Hopefully they have changed enough when Mirrors edge 2 comes out.

6. Default

Don't understand the EA hate however the only thing i've bought from them is made by Bioware and they have yet to disappoint me.

Never had any problems with Bethesda games either other than the fact the games they create are filled with bugs but which are fixed by the modding community.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

7. Default

I like using torrenting so I can screen games. If the game is good, I'll deff support it and buy it, just always want to test it out first though via the interwebs ^^

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Bethesda has issues with treating its customers?
    Oh you must not have played ESO.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    Oh you must not have played ESO.
    No I didnt but one bad game =/= equal to treating the customer badly. So ill have to assume they did something management wise that screwed customers over(other then release a bad game) that I have not heard about.

10. Default

No I didnt but one bad game =/= equal to treating the customer badly. So ill have to assume they did something management wise that screwed customers over(other then release a bad game) that I have not heard about.
    It's always something "management wise" that screws customers over, and considering ESO is fairly recent their name stuck out in my mind. There are plenty of shitty publishers out there. Triple AAA titles are shit.