Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin abuse

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by phil.™ View Post
    I remember like this was yesterday, only cause I was in the server, and I laughed my ass off while a customer walked in and walked right out.

Wheaties purchased admin thinking he would never get vote banned, muted, kicked etc. lol.
    Rico perma muted him for having a shitty mic, and told him to buy a new mic. Until proof of purchase of a new mic, rico would not unmute him. Thennnnn rico went on a 1 month AFK mode, and left wheaties muted.

Rico ended up unmuting him when wheaties made a thread in the admin section, proof of a new mic with a receipt of purchase lol. Good shit.
    BUT MOM THEY'RE MEAN TO ME ON THE INTERNETS! I SWEAR I ONLY PISSED OFF LIKE EVERY 3/4 PEOPLE! lulz. This thread made my day.

2. Default

wheaties, I was there when he muted you. You were fucking mic spamming with ridiculous shit, as per usual.

You need to clean your act up and stop with the BS or I'm going to make it my mission to fucking your ass right out of here. I'm going to YOLO all over your ass.

3. Default

Guys lay off, the guy was just happy about getting his first pube. Maybe. Or maybe he was just happy because One Direction's new tour goes through his town.

I'm bored and tired and have no good material.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    Guys lay off, the guy was just happy about getting his first pube. Maybe. Or maybe he was just happy because One Direction's new tour goes through his town.
    Which way do gay people move? In One Direction.

5. Default

LMFAO.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by phil.™ View Post
    Which way do gay people move? In One Direction.
    Remember when they moved in One Direction, and the Holy dove was moving too, and every breath they drew was homosexual?

Still tired, still no good material, hence the Jeff Buckley reference.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

7. Default

Wheaties bought admin and now refuses to shut up in the server.... Awesome.

PERMA BANNN!!!!!
    and remember, that is the generation behind you. All hope for humanity is lost unless we can figure out a way to live longer then the coming generation.
    Personal reform

9. Default

Oh god, he really did? Fuck this.. Please permamute the guy and remove his admin... I've got a better idea... Permaban him and get rid of the problem altogether..
    Don't let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game

10. Default

Or let him spend his money to support the server and mute him in game via the playerlist. If he actually abuses his power, then get his admin removed.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain