Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Admin abuse

1. Default Admin abuse

If Trigger isn't clan, then he cannot mute me, correct? I was muted for saying something in chat which doesn't make any fucking sense.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NoWheaties View Post
    If Trigger isn't clan, then he cannot mute me, correct? I was muted for saying something in chat which doesn't make any fucking sense.
    I don't know if you're being serious, or trolling.
    You also know better, post in admin abuse section.

3. Default

Serious and couldnt find the admin abuse thread so i pulled a yolo and posted it here

- - - Updated - - -

I see why you think i'm trolling I meant to say that he can't mute me for no reason

4. Default

My first semi-admin abuse report??? At least do it correctly if you are going to do it....

5. Default

also just so people know, I just muted wheaties in the server again.

6. Default

didn't you get permamuted before? did you not learn your lesson? trigger muted you and did the right thing... and you should know that any admin can mute a player, not just clan, by the countless times you HAVE been muted for being obnoxious download.jpg
    If her shoes still light up she's too young for you bro

7. Default

is wheaties an admin?

and wait a second, when did he get unmuted? I recall a clanner muting him forever and warning all others to not unmute him.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

why isnt this drug addicted faggot perma banned from everything internet?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    is wheaties an admin?

and wait a second, when did he get unmuted? I recall a clanner muting him forever and warning all others to not unmute him.
    this, Owns perma muted him like last year.
    Personal reform

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    is wheaties an admin?

I remember like this was yesterday, only cause I was in the server, and I laughed my ass off while a customer walked in and walked right out.

Wheaties purchased admin thinking he would never get vote banned, muted, kicked etc. lol.
    Rico perma muted him for having a shitty mic, and told him to buy a new mic. Until proof of purchase of a new mic, rico would not unmute him. Thennnnn rico went on a 1 month AFK mode, and left wheaties muted.

Rico ended up unmuting him when wheaties made a thread in the admin section, proof of a new mic with a receipt of purchase lol. Good shit.