Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Admin abuse

1. Default

You are continuing with your schtick. Why not just fucking stop?

You aren't aware that berating another admin is undermining his/her authority and opens the door for other morons such as yourself to start making the server a not so fun place to play?

Are you really that stupid? that wasn't the first time you pulled that kind of shit. If I hear of you doing that again you'll be sitting in time out (banned). I absolutely will not stand for anyone berating an admin, especially ANOTHER FUCKING "ADMIN". go read your ToS you POS.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ricochet View Post
    go read your ToS you POS.
    I lol'd

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Have something to contribute, Maynard? Hmm?

Lol, I was actually on the server when this had happened. Yes, i did hear Wheaties ask, Can i play sounds/sing?? I dont fully remember the question but the admin did mute almost instantly. I just assumed Wheaties was a jackass with a weak, fucked up mic, and shitty clips on sound board, WHICH IN FACT, is all true. So i didnt mind at all that he took priority in doing so.

Wheaties getting admin, just so he cant be targeted anymore by admins is pretty childish IMO. As for him berating other admins, that right there, just shows how childish he is and yes deserves to be punished by limiting his admin powers.

Yes, please go read Tos and get familiar with it.

Much appreciated from ALL OTHER ADMINS.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by FearLess View Post
    Lol, I was actually on the server when this had happened. Yes, i did hear Wheaties ask, Can i play sounds/sing?? I dont fully remember the question but the admin did mute almost instantly. I just assumed Wheaties was a jackass with a weak, fucked up mic, and shitty clips on sound board, WHICH IN FACT, is all true. So i didnt mind at all that he took priority in doing so.

Wheaties getting admin, just so he cant be targeted anymore by admins is pretty childish IMO. As for him berating other admins, that right there, just shows how childish he is and yes deserves to be punished by limiting his admin powers.

Yes, please go read Tos and get familiar with it.

Much appreciated from ALL OTHER ADMINS.
    Amen to that
    Don't let the fear of striking out, keep you from playing the game

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ricochet View Post
    Have something to contribute, Maynard? Hmm?
    well there's a first time for everything.

badum tsss.

Through the darkness of futures past,
    The magician longs to see
    One chants out between two worlds:
    Fire, walk with me.

7. Default

Wheaties bought admin like the day after I muted him for 45. He then spammed in chat that I was a faggot. And I did not ban for that but maybe I should have in hindsight. He's a little cunt and I imagine in 10 years hell just be a dick.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie Marlow View Post
    Wheaties bought admin like the day after I muted him for 45. He then spammed in chat that I was a faggot. And I did not ban for that but maybe I should have in hindsight. He's a little cunt and I imagine in 10 years hell just be a dick.
    Admin disprescting admins is just as much against the rules as well disrespect against anyone in the server so yea you should have. It is people like wheaties that I would be ok with bending the rules of using admin powers against other admins.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?