Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hey, Demonater...

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Demon refused to listen to Rico, even after Rico sited that C.O. had made a decision on the tag (which could only be overruled by zero).
    Please read the log, I did change my name, I refused nothing.

Demon continued to argue and disrespect an admin... Maybe he didn't understand the significance of C.O. making a ruling on the tag, but ignorance isn't an excuse to ignore an admin.
    I think you should use your words more carefully, I did not ignore, disrespect, or refuse anything. What I did however, was ask a question that went unanswered. Me and rico then mutually agreed to end the conversation and I would bring it to the forum. Shortly after, I was banned.

Quote Originally Posted by deprodigy View Post
    you accepted your punishment didn't you quote it somewhere up there?
    Yes, and I took the punishment, however unfair it may have been. I was unbanned at no fault of my own, nor am I blaming anyone else.

and please don't go getting someone else's id banned... that's not fair to them. rico has our full support.
    I am glad you support your fellow staff, that is the foundation of a successful business. However, I only have one steamid and no reason to evade a ban. I posted a log of the conversation I had with rico to prove I had nothing to hide. I also have a demo of the conversation as well if there is any question of legitimacy.

Res, if you don't like it don't play until demon comes back.
    I know you may find it difficult that some people are "on my side" but, that is no reason to patronize him.

Thanks
    Last edited by demonater10; 04-01-2009 at 08:34 PM.

2. Default

I wasnt patronizing him, I was basically telling him to butt out. do you want your thread spammed now so it takes zero longer to read up on this? the old thread was closed, this is a different issue and we aren't taking votes. the more they post in here the more it hurts you. keep spamming the thread to make the investigation longer, hell I get to read more ridiculous post by you all over the forum. keep posting racist shit too, that definitely makes our community look better. you'll probably get banned from th forums before you get unbanned from the server lmao!!!

3. Default

Demonator, we now are vis-à-vis with your problem. Look once again at your posts, if you cannot figure out the problem with them then you need to stop making new posts until you do.