Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Beginner Mafia Game #1

Quote Originally Posted by phil.™ View Post
    Oh you literally rolled a dice?
    That's... Pretty shitty, and can be kinda fucked for town.
    I've learned flipping a coin .... while taking about 6 hours to do so .... can be quite a great tactic as a townie as well!

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfenstinger View Post
    I've learned flipping a coin .... while taking about 6 hours to do so .... can be quite a great tactic as a townie as well!
    I don't trust flipping coins. Last time i flipped a coin, i lynched a jester lol

I think I lynched a God Father ... :P

- - - Updated - - -

Here I'ma contribute to this game by stating the name of my character... My name ... is Wolf.

4. Default

Hmmm... Still suspicious. Very suspicious vote pass

5. Default

I encourage all of you to read this thread as to why no lynch is a pretty bad idea for day 1. Phil, since it was a day start and there is no information so far, I don't see how rolling a die to decide who I'm voting for is a bad move. I'm interested more as to why Wolf voted for Phil and why Fallen voted for Wolf.

Hosh, I'm sorry if you think doing the same thing I did in the last game I played--albeit much sooner--is suspicious. Keep in mind Mikey and Nemesis aren't players in this game so the usual suspects are out. Brett isn't even here to die night 1, which me wonder who Scum will actually target tonight.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

6. Default

right

7. Default

Again this is a learning experience. I do see where pass is coming from.
    I will give minjae until 6am EST to post. If not minjae will be my vote. If he does vote, i have someone to vote for anyways.

8. Default

Just be sure not to hammer someone before they get a chance to claim. We wouldn't want to lynch the doctor or the cop (if we have either of them).
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

9. Default

Confirmed

I voted on Phil because he smells funny. Joke vote mostly, nothing real serious or anything behind it.