Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31

Thread: Role Maddness v.1.0 (Erm ma gawd)

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post

I actually would have liked the functionality better if you could post in them and you simply closed them after no activity for a week or so.

well that's how i originally envisioned it... but i guess zero added his experience in this.
    considering u can have some dickwad posting shit in the previous section for no damn reason , i dont mind that functionality.

basically what i'll do is just keep the games there until the game maker tells me to close this after inactivity or final say. then biebie to the previous section.
    ive already bothered zero with this section with many tweaks, and this doesn't seem all that bad to have it removed....
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

All in all I think everyone should have learned that we shouldn't be trying to "meta" the game, and just take each game as they are. Nemesis plays scummy whether he is or not, so if Cyber didn't try to meta him and shot at someone else he was suspecting then it would have been gg town.

DO NOT META!

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    All in all I think everyone should have learned that we shouldn't be trying to "meta" the game, and just take each game as they are. Nemesis plays scummy whether he is or not, so if Cyber didn't try to meta him and shot at someone else he was suspecting then it would have been gg town.

DO NOT META!

no matter what you say. and no matter how many games we play.
    If i have a goddamn shot and nemesis is being nemesis, he'll fucking get shot.
    I won't even second guess it.

If i didn't shoot him, ppl would have still wondered why is gameplay is retarded as FUCK and scummy as FUCK and there was a chance that he'd have been either lynched and we lose our cop, or FORCED to claim cop and get killed nway.

Me clearing that our faggot COP without having him claim or reveal himself worked for a bit, but ultimately it was gg for mafia from night 2...so yeah.\
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Jesus fuck Phil lets go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Jesus Phil, really?
    Ha.

Nemesis was spot on when he said I was not there for a reason. I quickly figured out phil was the traitor and just let him do his thing which was a hilarious from my point of view.

Cyber, that suicide was executed fabulously.

Good game all.

Minj carried out an alternate plan well and had he voted immediately, he could have pulled it off.
    Last edited by SCRIBBLE; 07-31-2014 at 05:24 AM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    no matter what you say. and no matter how many games we play.
    If i have a goddamn shot and nemesis is being nemesis, he'll fucking get shot.
    I won't even second guess it.

If i didn't shoot him, ppl would have still wondered why is gameplay is retarded as FUCK and scummy as FUCK and there was a chance that he'd have been either lynched and we lose our cop, or FORCED to claim cop and get killed nway.

Me clearing that our faggot COP without having him claim or reveal himself worked for a bit, but ultimately it was gg for mafia from night 2...so yeah.\
    This just goes to show how utterly bad Cyber is at this game. A true Mexican, lazy and dumb.

This shows that Cyber cannot think for himself, nor can he deduce anything that is written in a game thread and he's just admitted it to everyone. The best thing for Mafia sided players is a town-aligned Cyber, especially if he has a power-role he can utterly waste. When given a choice, Cyber will always, ALWAYS, pick the worst possible option, without fail.

Cyber is a true detriment to Town every game he plays. Just go back and look at how many game Cyber's lost for whatever team he's on.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/