Thread: Editing enabled

1. Default Editing enabled

Cyber, please turn editing off in the two subforums "Current Games" and "Previous Games". Those threads and everything contained there-in should be part of a record that can not be touched. Make sure people are also unable to delete posts. Thanks!
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

2. Default

That would be me and I am on it.

3. Default

<3 thanks Zero!

Now noone can accuse people of changing shit!
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    That would be me and I am on it.
    ZERO can u turn it off in the main section instead? I am about to submit a request to remove the current games section and simply have all the current games in the main section until they are closed.

A lot of ppl have requested that when these 2 games are over because it seems to be a hassle and conter intuitive to have an empty main section to go through before u get to current games.

I will send u a pm when I move the current threads out of "current games" and THEN u can disable editing pls? <3

Sry for constantly bothering u with these simple luxury tweaks
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

Zero, is it possible to get a "discussion" section here? That way we are not flooding the Q an A section, meant to inform potential players with general talk and posts like nems "role Suggestion" thread.

Id find it hard to beleive that cyber would disagree with a sub forum dedicated to simply talking about Mafia scum and a place to offer suggestions for our play here. Nothing is perfect because everything can always improve****
    Personal reform

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    Zero, is it possible to get a "discussion" section here? That way we are not flooding the Q an A section, meant to inform potential players with general talk and posts like nems "role Suggestion" thread.

Id find it hard to beleive that cyber would disagree with a sub forum dedicated to simply talking about Mafia scum and a place to offer suggestions for our play here. Nothing is perfect because everything can always improve****
    The q and a IS the discussion section.
    The reason why it wasn't specifically named "discussion" is to avoid conflict naming in the main subdirectory "discussions" that is on the front page.

Hence why I named it q and a, just treat it as such...No need to be all technical about it here. It was also possible gonna be named "chat room" but people would have thought it's a place for night talks... We. Don't exactly have the sharpest tools in the shed here.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    The q and a IS the discussion section.
    The reason why it wasn't specifically named "discussion" is to avoid conflict naming in the main subdirectory "discussions" that is on the front page.

Hence why I named it q and a, just treat it as such...No need to be all technical about it here. It was also possible gonna be named "chat room" but people would have thought it's a place for night talks... We. Don't exactly have the sharpest tools in the shed here.
    Q and A means Questions and Answers. Typically, on just about all forums ever created in the history of man kind, including but not limited too the sub forums of a forums. Q and A is independent from general chit chat, as Q and A typically holds all information relevant to getting started with that section and its section rules.

That is all.
    Personal reform