Thread: Cheech

1. Thumbs up Cheech

Heya there guys just wanted to intro myself as I have become a Regular in your GG Reverse room in source. So I guess ill just spit out some facts about myself so everyone can know a bit about me. I've played cs since about the time when half-life made the mod for counter strike idk if I was an avid player in version 1.3 but definitely since version 1.4. A couple of buddies and I used to go up to a local internet café played cs on a random one day and haven't really stopped playing since. I'm 27 playing out of Rockford ill. I'm married to my wife whom (and I know its crazy but its true) I met on cs. (again im not a weirdo it just worked out.) Other than meeting my old lady I've played and been apart of some really cool gaming communities over the years, played on some really cool teams both pub and gg over multiple versions of the game and have been sponsored by an internet café ( though nowadays I've gotten a little more busy with life and I'm just not as good as I used to be but still enjoy the game.) I just wanted to let you know I enjoy playing in your rooms and your current members that come into gg on your roster are some pretty cool fuckers. have a good one guys and ty for taking the time to read my intro.

2. Default

Great to see you in the forums, hope to catch you in game!

3. Default

Welcome

4. Default

Welcome buddy. If you see a player named BIG BABY BUTT or LITTLE BABY BUTT in GG, watch out for them.

Welcome. If you see a player named Phil - tell him he smells.

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Welcome Cheech!! Great to see another player on the forums.