Thread: Clutch 7.25.14 STEAM_0:1:14257691

1. Default Clutch 7.25.14 STEAM_0:1:14257691

Name in Game: Clutch
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:1:14257691
    Where: WCS
    Link to any previous bans: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...dvType=steamid
    Reason to ban: Did not attempt objective. I've had to warn him several times. He is also very disrespectful. He has also slayed himself as Bond which he was banned for previously.

Demo 1: Attachment 8674

Tick 8600 Calls me a pussy ass bitch
    Tick 24500 I say, "objective" to remind them they have to attempt the objective.
    Tick 29000 I tell him I will post it the next time he does not attempt the objective. He responds "Pose it bitch. Post it. Pussy"
    Tick 61200 Finally starts moving to the objective with 41 seconds left which is not nearly enough time to rescue the hosties.

Demo 2: Attachment 8675
    Tick 56500 Slays himself as Lion because he is stuck. I tell him not to do that shit and zhypa says that he does it all the time.

He has prior bans for both of these offenses. When there is no admin present, he basically has no respect for either his fellow players or the server rules.

EDIT: Forgot the poll. Can an admin delete this one for me? Reposting now.
    EDIT v2: Just realized I could have added a poll via thread tools and not edit. Oh well, I forgot the time in the thread title anyway.
    Last edited by Passarelli; 07-25-2014 at 05:05 PM. Reason: Forgot the poll
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain