Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [UPDATE|ZE] entWatch 3.0.3 (edited)

1. Default [UPDATE|ZE] entWatch 3.0.3 (edited)

Scrapped. zaCade is working on a better version. This was tested on GFL and it caused lagged with the OnTouch function.
    Last edited by anex; 08-03-2014 at 04:57 PM.

2. Default

great work man
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang View Post
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.

3. Default

Awesome Anex! Now if people rejoin to get around it, that should be either an item permaban or a nice server ban!
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

4. Default

I spent the better part of my night last night coding in the timers. They last 20 minutes and it restarts if people try to rejoin to avoid it.

5. Default

Sounds good. 20 minutes is fair for noobs and morons who use items badly. Repeat trolls can just be given a full eban.

awesome work Anex. much appreciated. Now all we need is a plugin to tele or push back edgers

7. Default

Ok, now in addition to the temp ban, code is being worked to block people from human and zombie stores on maps like Harry potter. Coded as affecting trigger_ it will only work to triggers that are written in the map cfg file. It's coded by OnTouch and pushes only restricted and temporary restricted people. We can finally stop losing items to the void. Hopefully ill get it posted by the end of today.

8. Default

That's freaking awesome. Nice work anex.

9. Default

New version is up. However it still needs to be tested. Skullz is adding two triggers for the new entwatch to interact with and will be hopefully testing it soon to see if it actually works.

I've attached it to the top for documentation.

---------

We will be able to test this system when version ze_harry_potter_b4_1 comes out this weekend.
    Last edited by anex; 07-31-2014 at 06:30 PM.

10. Default

Out of town for my grandmothers b-day so adding may be slow.