Thread: Demos crashing?

1. Default Demos crashing?

Anyone know why sourceTV demos would crash in the same exact spot? I'm trying to catch someone I suspect as hacking, and whenever the player in question takes a shot I see as suspicious, the demo crashes and boots me out. I've tried letting it run to that spot in the demo at normal speed, and skipping directly to it. Both crash the demo. I can skip past it and that works fine (until he makes the next suspicious shot). I don't really want to post the demo here as I don't want the player in question to become more careful. If you want the demo to test it, just send me a PM.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

2. Default

Send me the demo.

3. Default

Nevermind. I just watched it again to make sure I had the tick marks correct and it played through fine. Maybe chrome or CS:S had a memory leak and I needed to restart my computer. Whee. Thanks for offering Phil!
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

4. Default

This has been happening to me 0.0
    My stupid computer did some kind of update, the longgesttttt fucking update ever, and now my demo's wont play over 2k ticks before closing my css.
    Any thoughts or help?

5. Default

Same with me, but so far its only happened with the demo posted here.. Demo
    i had watched another demo after that and it worked fine.

dunno if sourcetv is fucked or my computer

6. Default

Nah..

7. Default

I realized, If your heart is full and just, demos are played more smoothly.