• No ban

2 100.00%

Thread: prez STEAM_0:0:42430164 7/28/14 22:15 PST

1. Default prez STEAM_0:0:42430164 7/28/14 22:15 PST

Name in Game: prez
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:42430164
    Where: GG
    Link to ban: http://www.ibisgaming.com/sourcebans...30164+&Submit=
    Reason for perma ban: Wallhacks possible aim assist. His boyfriend that was on as well berated me using racial and prejudiced slurs to attack my character. I didn't catch his name or steamID though.

Demo: Attachment 8685

2. Default

fo sho knew sumthing was fishy, good catch
    If her shoes still light up she's too young for you bro

3. Default

I have his boyfriends steam. STEAM_0:1:34009495

Edit: well looky here. He is vac banned!!

http://www.vacbanned.com/view/detail...61198028284719

4. Default

Looked at the demo and didn't see it.

Will hold off voting for a time if you want to provide more evidence. If not, then my vote will be unban.
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'

5. Default

@xerenix
    [Looked at the demo and didn't see it.
    Will hold off voting for a time if you want to provide more evidence. If not, then my vote will be unban.]

Atleast someone realizes. Its a real problem when you have an admin accusing people of cheating when they have less hours on the game than the person they're accusing. Oh yea thats right its because you people have it set up where anyone can pay you and get admin and clearly abuse their powers. Like in this case, my friend didn't berate you, because i was in a skype call with him the whole time...

Honestly does someone who is new to the server have to stream their game, in order to not get banned, and change their ingame name to their twitch link? Because that seems like the case, and i actually have been streaming css for a week now. Because if an admin were to ban someone with their twitch link in their IGN, and Didn't even look at the stream, there is seriously something wrong here.
    Last edited by prez; 07-29-2014 at 03:13 PM.

6. Default

Only gun that looked fishy was when he was on dualies.
    He prefired at the guy around the corner.
    Other than that, nothing.
    Like Xer said, you'd need more evidence before any votes would happen. For now I'd say unban.

7. Default

@minjae
    Was honestly just checking my corners, they had been sitting there a couple rounds before he started recording me -.- And the demo playback didn't catch the edge of the players body as he was moving to that corner. Everyone knows demo playbacks are never precise. THIS is the exact reason why IF i get unbanned, I will never play in this server again unless im streaming. Admins making SIMPLE accusations over the simplest things that coulda been prevented if i was streaming. I wouldn't have to worry about a demo playback bug.. SourceTV has to compensate lag, this is clearly an example of it happening.
    Last edited by prez; 07-29-2014 at 03:42 PM.

8. Default

I'm seeing nothing. Slight prefire with duelies, but someone is always bound to be there. Seeing it was start of round, checking that corner first and seeing someone, I would only assume it was an enemy and fire right away.

Inconclusive demo.
    Swag, if you have any other demo's of prez, then feel free to post up. But this demo is no good imo.

Vote: Unban.

9. Default

Nope that's all I got. I will be more vigilant with him in the server from now on. longer demos and better evidence. Go ahead and unban.

10. Default

As said, unsufficient evidence.

Unbanned. Closed
    "Intolerance and superstition has always been the domain of the more stupid amongst the common folk and, I conjecture, will never be uprooted, for they are as eternal as stupidity itself. There, where mountains tower today, one day there will be seas; there where today seas surge, will one day be deserts. But stupidity will remain stupidity."
    -
    “You surround the dead with veneration and memory, you dream of immortality, and in your myths and legends there’s always someone being resurrected, conquering death. But were your esteemed late great-grandfather really to suddenly rise from the grave and order a beer, panic would ensue.”
    -
    “A coward dies a hundred times. A brave man dies but once. But Dame Fortune favours the brave and holds the coward in contempt.'