Thread: dont close threads without the creators go ahead

1. Default dont close threads without the creators go ahead

So, can you try to stop being a prick to get the last word in on threads and then close them, especially, I don't know, if the person who ran the damn game still wanted to post things like night actions or analysis?
    I hit Brett right in the feels.

2. Default

If people want to continue discussing what happened and why it happened in said game, that thread should stay open. It should only be closed if it goes massively off topic.

EDIT: It is actually a issue with that forum itself. You shouldn't move them into the previous games thread before discussion is completed if you want Zero to prevent posting in that forum at all.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by What View Post
    So, can you try to stop being a prick to get the last word in on threads and then close them, especially, I don't know, if the person who ran the damn game still wanted to post things like night actions or analysis?
    i... i didn't close ur thread?
    i just moved it to previous games holmes....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    If people want to continue discussing what happened and why it happened in said game, that thread should stay open. It should only be closed if it goes massively off topic.

EDIT: It is actually a issue with that forum itself. You shouldn't move them into the previous games thread before discussion is completed if you want Zero to prevent posting in that forum at all.
    wait u cant post in previous games?

I DID NOT KNOW that zero made this functionality since i never asked for such lol...
    i moved it to the previous games section so that the talks can keep going there when the game was over, and i ONLY moved them there asap WITHOUT closing them so that i can ask zero to delete the Current Section games AS PER YOUR PREFERENCE What...

- - - Updated - - -

here. i moved both 2 last games to the main section where u shoud be able to post.

go do ur thing What. i wasn't trying to be a dicktator about this lol, i didn't know zero added that fun tweak without me knowing
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

4. Default

I actually just noticed it. The threads were not specified as closed but were unable to be posted in. When I went back out to the list of threads, at the bottom in the permissions box it says you can not post.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    I actually just noticed it. The threads were not specified as closed but were unable to be posted in. When I went back out to the list of threads, at the bottom in the permissions box it says you can not post.
    yeah i just noticed that too when moving the threads back in mod powers... it seems to be a new feature of that section that wasn't there before... probably just bad timing Whatty
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...