Page 52 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia Game: The Donner Party

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    Then you don't actually know what was going on. re read.
    im still having a hard time. You deflected my most recent question to you.

What role did you think i was soft claiming?
    Personal reform

2. Default

Do you know what's going on?

3. Default

I'd rather Assassin answer that question, than Mikey hard claim.

But yes in this situation a NoLynch would probably be in our best interest, but only if the Vig is still alive.

- - - Updated - - -

Which begs the question. If the Vig was either Scribs or Pass, then whoever killed them can claim Vig and fuck us all over.

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking WIFOM man that's why I didn't want to get into the fucking NK's.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

4. Default

I am bored, someone start a new game.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    I am bored, someone start a new game.
    I'm in.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

Ill create and set up a new game tmrw at work if it isnt already done by then.

Now, assasian, stop deflecting.
    Personal reform

7. Default

I would like to take a second to point out my vote is still on blade. And i believe that he'll be a good target for "sacrificing" tonight
    Sin u should follow the Cyber Mexican every now and then, and if u still think that blade isn't a valid Lynch, even if he was very very very doubly a town, then I have a finger waiting to be waved towards you best buddy. I mean blade can possibly be town and I'm basing all my vote on gut feeling but I think Lynching. Him is better solution that no Lynch, until the vig does some good ol fashion fillet au pig.

Gluttony is a Sin, my dear vig.

I wonder if the SK is still alive in all this, just trying to be part of town and leading them to the slaughterhouse (carnivore joke lol, I'm funny )
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Default

Still at the bar watching few football games, I'll post more in a bit when I get to my computer.

First: Sin, what is your take between Hosh and Assassin?
    Second: Cyber, why blade? Did we not read through last 4-5 pages ago?

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    I would like to take a second to point out my vote is still on blade. And i believe that he'll be a good target for "sacrificing" tonight
    Sin u should follow the Cyber Mexican every now and then, and if u still think that blade isn't a valid Lynch, even if he was very very very doubly a town, then I have a finger waiting to be waved towards you best buddy. I mean blade can possibly be town and I'm basing all my vote on gut feeling but I think Lynching. Him is better solution that no Lynch, until the vig does some good ol fashion fillet au pig.

Gluttony is a Sin, my dear vig.

I wonder if the SK is still alive in all this, just trying to be part of town and leading them to the slaughterhouse (carnivore joke lol, I'm funny )
    How many time do we have to explain to you that the sk... cant be dead at this point in the game.

Nothing yoy have done this game has been anything more then sidetalk and misinformation. For someone who reads and over analyzes everything... your ... polar oppisite this game.
    Personal reform

10. Default

Is it possible, that the SK could have not been targeted at all night 1, and still have both immunity working for him? Is this a possibility? Or did I just fly by through a text where that is not possible?