Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Summer Closing In

1. Default

no way weeman you got my vote for a jet li look a like.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by demonater10 View Post
    I go to elementary school and work 75-80 hours a week in a sweat shop. But, I still find time to play Counter-Strike.

Excuses
    Excuses
    Excuses

Stop using them.
    Thanks

You look like a slightly less gay version of John Hensely:
    Yeah... yeah...

Dont worry I still look forward to playing with you and your fellow KKK members in the future... Oh no wait your clans tagged got banned. LOL

Also can you please get a bigger Signature!?!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    Dont worry I still look forward to playing with you and your fellow KKK members in the future... Oh no wait your clans tagged got banned. LOL
    You just had to go and bring that up again... here we go again

4. Default

I still look forward to playing with you and your fellow KKK members in the future...
    Ok, I will be on tonight, we can "play" then.

Oh no wait your clans tagged got banned. LOL
    clan's*, and it was not banned.
    Thank you for trying!

Also can you please get a bigger Signature!?!
    I can actually, considering I can have a signature as big as 700x500 pixels or 953.67 MB. However, making my signature bigger may become a little obnoxious and upstanding members of this forum and the internet in general do not aim to behave obnoxiously.

5. Default

Ok, I will be on tonight, we can "play" then.

clan's*, and it was not banned.
    Thank you for trying!

I can actually, considering I can have a signature as big as 700x500 pixels or 953.67 MB. However, making my signature bigger may become a little obnoxious and upstanding members of this forum and the internet in general do not aim to behave obnoxiously.
    ZERO
    Administrator

KKK Tag now BANNED
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    After looking back at all of the data and the meaning of the KKK tag along with additional random polls of the servers I have determined that there is no reason that it needs to remain KKK especially seeing the problems this is causing on the server. While I support the rite to have freedom of speech I can not allow this to be taken advantage of, intentionally or unintentionally, and used as a means to cause a ruckuses on the servers.

Therefore, the Kool Kats Klan needs to go by CCC or something simular on the servers and forums of IBIS Gaming. Because I do not believe that KKK members are trying to intentionally create problems on the server I believe that they should be able to agree on a new tag that causes less problems in the server and foums.

In order to enact this decision admin shal do the following:
    Request the player to change KKK to CCC or another variant
    Issue the change for them if needed
    If they create a problem or do not agree ban them for 5min so that they can come here and read this thread. (Tell them about thread)

Oh so what were you saying? Seems like your CLAN'S tag is banned. Try again...

About your signature I will make sure in the future to include the word "sarcasm" for the children with downs (such as yourself) that just don't get it.

(I'm gonna try and translate this next question so you can understand)
    oh and why, exacctly es u Gradeing us on speling and grammmer in Thes forums.?, is thier going to bee a test or something. do i get a cookye for Improevement? -"sarcasm"

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by vladninja View Post
    zero
    administrator

kkk tag now banned
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    after looking back at all of the data and the meaning of the kkk tag along with additional random polls of the servers i have determined that there is no reason that it needs to remain kkk especially seeing the problems this is causing on the server. While i support the rite to have freedom of speech i can not allow this to be taken advantage of, intentionally or unintentionally, and used as a means to cause a ruckuses on the servers.

Therefore, the kool kats klan needs to go by ccc or something simular on the servers and forums of ibis gaming. Because i do not believe that kkk members are trying to intentionally create problems on the server i believe that they should be able to agree on a new tag that causes less problems in the server and foums.

In order to enact this decision admin shal do the following:
    Request the player to change kkk to ccc or another variant
    issue the change for them if needed
    if they create a problem or do not agree ban them for 5min so that they can come here and read this thread. (tell them about thread)

oh so what were you saying? Seems like your clan's tag is banned. Try again...

About your signature i will make sure in the future to include the word "sarcasm" for the children with downs (such as yourself) that just don't get it.

(i'm gonna try and translate this next question so you can understand)
    oh and why, exacctly es u gradeing us on speling and grammmer in thes forums.?, is thier going to bee a test or something. Do i get a cookye for improevement?
    +1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000

7. Default

Oh so what were you saying? Seems like your CLAN'S tag is banned. Try again...
    Awwww, if only you read the entire thread you would have had something:
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...8&postcount=18
    They have decided to use the name, "Kool K K" and this name is fine. Any further problems from either side will result in punishment.
    About your signature I will make sure in the future to include the word "sarcasm" for the children with downs (such as yourself) that just don't get it.
    I was being serious, please see the "user cp" for further information regarding signature rules.

(I'm gonna try and translate this next question so you can understand)
    oh and why, exacctly es u Gradeing us on speling and grammmer in Thes forums.?, is thier going to bee a test or something. do i get a cookye for Improevement? -"sarcasm"
    Is that Dutch? I tried to convert it to English on www.freetranslation.com and all I got back was:
    Is oh and why, exacctly ash you Gradeing us on caprice and grammmer in Thes forums.?, thier going to bee a test honored something. Thu i get a cookye for Improevement? - "sarcasm"

Oh, and Vladninja enjoys big black cocks in his mouth!
    Last edited by demonater10; 04-09-2009 at 09:56 PM.

8. Default

That was the best you could come up with? Just sad....

9. Default

That was the best you could come up with? Just sad....
    Sometimes the truth hurts, sorry.

10. Default

Sometimes the truth hurts, sorry.
    LOL