Thread: Who's unbanning Demonater10?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default Who's unbanning Demonater10?

So, who's doing it?

Twice now...

Demonater is going to be my special project. I will not relent until he spends 7 CONSECUTIVE days on the ban list...

2. Default

rico, you are being nice! I thought he would get another 7 days and 7 days added every time he was unbanned. he should be at 14 days now in my opinion (if I catch him on I perma). the admin will be found in the logs though, its just a matter of time until he boots up and gets a chance to go over them. no admin that I can remember has ever gotten away with unbanning.

3. Default

the admin who is doing this will recieve a huge diduction in his admin powers.

4. Default

Demonater if your reading this, which most likely you are. Just take the full 7 day ban. You've already got zero's approval to wear the [K.K.K.] tag. Now take Rico's 7 day (consecutive) ban. This issue has been going on way to long. you would have served all 7 days this sunday. I want you back on the ZM server as well but even I have to follow rules. If I can do it so can you. As for the admin who did unban demonater, you better know what kind of trouble your in now.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

5. Default

Ok, I have placed the baned manually this time so that there is no way that any error ect can result in him getting unbanned. Also this is a BAN by me now. Anyone who unbans my ban will have thier admin REMOVED or they themsleves banned from the server.

This underminding on the regulations stops here.