Thread: swagbot 9k ibis.a abuse

1. Default swagbot 9k ibis.a abuse

Admin's INGAME name: Swagbot 9k ibis.a
    You're INGAME name: CR7
    Server: ZMOD
    Map: ze_icecap_escape_v5
    Date & Time: 8/6/14 04:58

How did he/she abuse:
    He slayed me for sitting on the buoy WITHOUT ANY WARNING, claimed it was "delaying round". I would like to refer you to the thread that deemed the buoy LEGAL.
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...ecap_escape_V5
    Then he banned me because I called him out on it afterwards. I've been on this server awhile and was admin for several months not too long ago so I know the rules very well.

Attachment 8724 43k was when I was on buoy, shortly after you'll see the slay then ban after that when I called him out on it

---EDIT---
    forget the ban, I cussed his ass out so it was reasonable, but still. New Admins need to know the rules
    Last edited by VLKhgh; 08-06-2014 at 04:58 PM.

*monkey sound*

2. Default

LOLOL You made a poll hahahaha.

3. Default

admin habits my bad lololololol, fuck you philly

*monkey sound*

4. Default

He was wrong to slay you for being on the buoy but when you were an admin you banned plenty of people for less than what you said to him, and for a lot longer, so I don't have too much sympathy for you.

Edit: the demo actually didn't show the ban as far as I could see. The time adds up but I didn't see a ban message in chat. Is there something wrong with SourceTV?

5. Default

Yes VLK I want to sincerely apologize for this incident. I was wrong and didn't know about the buoy. Phil told me and linked me to the thread about the map. I should've known about it first. The slay was unneeded and indeed a big mistake.

However, you could have been a bit more civil instead of ranting and raving like a roid raging pain. The ban was legit as you were just flaming me up and down like a 13 year old who got his xbox taken again.

6. Default

Vlk should be banned regardless of this incident so he can focus on pretend med school and helping his sister take care of their child.

7. Default

Not just any pretend med school, but Harvard Pretend Med School, the most prestigious pretend med school in the country.

8. Default

So are you just intentionally trying to piss me off unexplained? Every single comment on any thread in regards to my business has been nothing but jokes of autism. I would very much like you to stop.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sup View Post
    Not just any pretend med school, but Harvard Pretend Med School, the most prestigious pretend med school in the country.
    LMFAO
    Quote Originally Posted by Fang View Post
    I started a vote ban on my self to see how many people hated me they all voted yes and the server banned me.