Thread: 267 Brings a lot of performance

1. Default 267 Brings a lot of performance

For any of you that had issues with NS2 in the past now is the time to check out all the changes and see how your perform now. A lot of users have experienced large performance increases with this build and so if you were on the boarder before now is the time to give it another shot.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    For any of you that had issues with NS2 in the past now is the time to check out all the changes and see how your perform now. A lot of users have experienced large performance increases with this build and so if you were on the boarder before now is the time to give it another shot.
    community team putting in work i see
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

eeehhh idk

i lagged too hard before on my laptop, i don't quite recall how bad it was, nor do i know how good a 'large performance increase' is so i guess i might give it another go if i find myself bored :-/
    A programming genius called HEAP
    Had trouble in getting to sleep
    So he made his lambs troup
    through a huge FOR-NEXT loop
    FOR 1 TO 10000: NEXT sheep.

4. Default

You just got to turn on the new options limt physics multithreading and set your gpu vram size in texture handling. Also as always have bloom and atmostpherics off.

For those that have really low end systems never forget about workshop mods like low res texture packs which can help too.