Thread: Please don't post when you are dead.

1. Default Please don't post when you are dead.

It is one thing to post a joke thing at night or as soon as day starts, but posting during active play is something completely different. So please, don't do it.

*CoughZambiCough*
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

2. Default

Joke Post: Blades Gimp Spam.
    Not Joke Post: Zambi

3. Default

Also, first. Since noone else did it yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck you Blade for fucking up my update post. >_>

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

4. Default

Suck a dick cockgobbler

5. Default

Confirmed.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Suck a dick cockgobbler
    Must have been why I was coughing.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Mikey! You haven't posted a signup thread! you you mind just posting a thread so we can get signed up and post the setup info later when you get it worked out? Tired of waiting and I hate being dead. Q.Q

7. Default

Try having a cough and your 4 cousins ripping your hair out while trying to type this.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    Try having a cough and your 4 cousins ripping your hair out while trying to type this.
    Sounds kinky?

If you learned how to deep throat they wouldn't have to rip your hair out to hold your face there.

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    Must have been why I was coughing.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Mikey! You haven't posted a signup thread! you you mind just posting a thread so we can get signed up and post the setup info later when you get it worked out? Tired of waiting and I hate being dead. Q.Q
    Yes i can do that.
    Personal reform

10. Default

Thanks! <3