Thread: forum not showing up on Firefox?

1. Default forum not showing up on Firefox?

I get this error:

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in ..../includes/functions.php on line 4918

Every time I try to get on the forums using firefox 29.0.1. I try to access any other part of the website and it's just a clusterfuck of hyperlinks and lists. What is going on?

2. Default

Press f5 on your keyboard when you get that error.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

3. Default

Also for reference were you on the forums lat night or did you first experience it this afternoon?

4. Default

It was last night at about 1 A.M. when it happened to me.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

5. Default

It happened last night but figured you guys were updating or something. So I checked back in today. the refresh key works. Weird.

6. Default

Happened to me, I had to clear my cache for it to work right. Do a hard refresh(different then just f5) in FF and it should work.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

7. Default

Ugh I hate doing that. I have so many things logged in with passwords I don't remember lol. Thanks.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by swagbot 9k View Post
    Ugh I hate doing that. I have so many things logged in with passwords I don't remember lol. Thanks.
    Cache, not cookies, Cache.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

9. Default

Strange, pressing F5 should clear it or at least did for me.

10. Default

Yepp all clear and workin now. Thanks guys.