Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Maps you hate the most in Zmod

1. Default

yeah ATIX is prenuker central (by the way look out for the tag team prenukers D O T A and 1^1^1^1^ who were at it this afternoon) and hardly anyone does well on that map unless there the first zombie and everyones jammed up at one of those damn doors on top of the ladder.

Boat Escape could be made fun again, if they did away with the pods, put in two helicopters in there place and also moved there ct's spawn and part of the t spawn there too and of course get rid of those damn walls that only open when the boats hit them.

Mario is only fun if you've got 10 or 15 players on it
    and ive never heard of zm_wtfhax, and chances are that was a joke.

2. Default

no its a real map lol... its on fpsbanna .. i played in on steamgamers.. or some other server.. back when i didn't exist on IBIS.. yes that would be like around 1.5 years + ago o.o

its called wtfhax .. because there are smoking speed hack dualies.. invisible walls.. invisible staircases,... invisibile rooms... etc...etc... etc.. ye that map was the shit.. way better then all the nonsense "map makers" create
    today

btw kavinsky u still playing ZM? haven't seen u the last 2 days

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thelittlesthobo View Post
    holy fuck i'm surprised i forgot about that one...put another vote on atix!

[edit] sorry demonator =p [/edit]
    How dare you!?

4. Default

Hmm sounds like a fun map. Yeah im back now that ive got a new graphics card and the fucktards of synergy are driving me nuts along with its idiot developers (but as soon as I get a mic at xerocore there going to make me an admin there so it should be a bit better there after that.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Boat Escape could be made fun again, if they did away with the pods, put in two helicopters in there place and also moved there ct's spawn and part of the t spawn there too and of course get rid of those damn walls that only open when the boats hit them.
    Why don't we get the new version of boatescape? I don't remember the name of what version it's on (v6 redux maybe?), but it has an automated helicopter with extra long struts so it always takes off and it's pretty hard to fall off of. The boat path (the end at least) is also more defendable (maybe not with jumpers, have only played on classic zmod servers) because of a closeable/breakable gate. The side path (left side of canal) is also extended all the way down so the human don't have to jump in the water and they can take the teleporter and hold that patch until the boats break the wall. The pods have also been removed in favor of a hut with a breakable door that leads to the aforementioned teleporter.
    "An Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II flew a show of force and expended flares for emphasis over Salerno after enemy forces attacked a coalition forward base. The arrival of the aircraft prompted an immediate retreat by enemy personnel."

6. Default

I know that this map is just brand new, but I'm gonna add mines_of_moria on here. Its starting to become the new ATIX. People are always demanding that we should go play it and start spamming the mic when the map won't change to it.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

7. Default

Indeed inthebutt and then as soon as the novelty has worn off people will treat it just like atix, which it doesn't deserve, It just needs some work, a few things need to be added and removed to make it abit more fun and fairly balanced.

Like that out of place annoying teleport that badly needs to be removed the one with the gigantic arow over it that teleports the zombies directly to you, completely bypassing the cade you set up for them and essentially ending the match early if its a good fast zombie.

as for Fast zombies themselves they need to be disabled for that map or maybe have there speed reduced to about the same as classic with there regular fast maneuverability to set them appart and flashlights and parachutes need to be reenabled on the human side but not on the zombie side.

Because typically half the human team tries to make the jump at the breaking bridge after the fisrt one has made it across and they never ever make it, its like half the team are lemmings!

and paper I didn't even know there was another version of boat escape out, maybe zero could replace boat escape 5 with it since no one plays that map anymore
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 04-13-2009 at 12:09 AM.

8. Default

Okay now I'm adding two more that I just played on
    ZM RETARD - no real cading cading spots, its just 3 levels of fail
    ZM VC2 OFFICE ATTACK B5A - good for hiding on, not much else

9. Default

I could turn no block on for mario escape...

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    Okay now I'm adding two more that I just played on
    ZM RETARD - no real cading cading spots, its just 3 levels of fail
    ZM VC2 OFFICE ATTACK B5A - good for hiding on, not much else
    Okay and another one
    ZM escape the eye - alot of good cading spots but its an escape and it lags badly, try it with the no block on mario it might help

zm concrete - a map based around a broken building with no cading spots, most people hide up in the raptors
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 04-13-2009 at 08:00 PM.