Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Maps you hate the most in Zmod

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    I know that this map is just brand new, but I'm gonna add mines_of_moria on here. Its starting to become the new ATIX. People are always demanding that we should go play it and start spamming the mic when the map won't change to it.
    You know what we haven't played in awhile? Mines of Moria.

2. Default

okay new one for the list
    zm abandoned canals new

3. Default

I think there are too many problems with mines of moria for it ever really work with classes. The falling bridge is completely bypass-able by all zombies with the exception of the deformed, so even if all the humans did have parachutes, the zombies could just jump the gap (because you KNOW there won't be enough humans defending, it would be an exaggerated version of spacestation because everyone would think they were doing good by both standing by the door so they can rush through when it opens and shooting (and missing) at the zombies).
    "An Air Force A-10 Thunderbolt II flew a show of force and expended flares for emphasis over Salerno after enemy forces attacked a coalition forward base. The arrival of the aircraft prompted an immediate retreat by enemy personnel."

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paper View Post
    shooting (and missing) at the zombies).
    Maybe this wouldn't be an issue if ZM players had the skills to aim instead of just spray and pray.

And I still think my musical suggestion should be considered... It's such a good song

You guys are going to start questioning which team I'm playing for if I keep up this line of sarcasm...
    Last edited by Hodgie; 04-15-2009 at 04:10 PM.

5. Default

and what musicall suggestion is that Hodgie?

6. Default

Okay 2 new ones to add to tthe list
    Zm ice escape and zm panic redemtion

7. Default

When we switch to the new admin system out vote map system will also be converted to be based on the maprating results. Maps with higher ratings will appear in the vote more often. Also I will be able to separate zm and ze maps so that there is never a vote that is all zm or ze.

8. Default

How long again until the new system is up?
    -MBP

Instead of having ze_tv_station_v2 we should have this.

It's a version for zm

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/57175

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I could turn no block on for mario escape...
    I bet if you did that, people would love to play it. I still love to play it even though its not on now. I always throw that in a custom map vote even if I know it wont win just cause I love it that much.