Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Maps you hate the most in Zmod

1. Default

No block on Mario Escape would be great.

Anyways, eventually I'll become unlazy enough to make a list of maps to be removed, or how to fix existing problems within them, along with a list of maps that may be good to add.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    Fucking atix helicopter. I added the word "Fucking" to hopefully and mindfully illustrate just how much I hate that map.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLittlestHobo View Post
    Holy fuck I'm surprised I forgot about that one...Put another vote on ATIX!
    Chalk up another from me

3. Default

No Block for mario escape and no jumpers for atix, mines of moria is not salvageable, with or without fast zombies.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    No Block for mario escape and no jumpers for atix, mines of moria is not salvageable, with or without fast zombies.
    Seems like a waste.
    Such a well made map
    *tisk* *tisk* *tisk*

5. Default

theres a teleport that opens up after each section that brings them right to us, if only there was a version of it without those god damn teleports for zero to replace it with.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

6. Default

Trust me, without fast zombies it would be a whole lot better.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

I like most of the maps on here, though I'm not a fan of Hospital, Elevator Escape, Off Ski, or the new space station. I like the old one with the 3 ships and the extra hidden one instead of this stupid one ship only thing.

8. Default

problem is that everyone here has played most of the maps a billion times and they tend to displace the badly needed new maps, I'm not saying get rid of all of them but balance it so its 50/50 new maps/classics, right now its about 10/90.

9. Default

Hopefully they'll be adding a bunch of new maps Holy and I suggested, along with anyone else who thought of some new maps.